We're going to miss Teddy... not happy u got him

MissingTeddy

11 hours ago, MissingTeddy said:

Hey All, I literally created this account just so I could let you all know how lucky you are to have Teddy.  I know, we should be jumping for joy in Minny over Cousins, and yah, it takes the sting out a little, but there are MANY people here that wanted the Vikes to save their $, make Teddy the starter and bring in a couple good backups.  We thought he would sign a team friendly deal but it wasn't in the cards I guess.  I promise you Zimmer fought to keep the kid... nobody loves Teddy more than Zim.

What makes us mad to lose him is we all know how great he is on and off the field.  His demeanor is so solid. You will see this play out on the field.  Never rattled. Never cocky. Never a me first attitude.  Makes extremely fast and good decisions and don' buy the hype about armstrength, it' plenty good and now he has 20 extra pounds of muscle... he can rip it.

If the knee holds up (and it will) he will lead your team to the playoffs for years to come... Yah, even the lowly Jets can't ruin this kid!  Lol, sorry, had to rip you... your team has been looking more like the Browns lately with not even a glimmer of hope that you will get better.  Teddy gives you that hope, he will deliver his end of the bargain.

On the knee: here's why I think it will hold up.  If you didn't know how it happened, he used to turn his hips really hard when he threw, but wouldn't allow his foot to turn open, causing pressure on the knee.  During that awful day at practice, the knee couldn' handle it anymore, he literally twisted the lower part of his leg off the upper.  Gruesome. One reporter said it looked like his lower leg came detached and was just laying next to him.  Players were throwing up it was so bad. Teddy not only rehabbed the leg and strengthened the upper body while he has been out, he said he changed his throwing motion and will now hop a little after he throws, allowing the feet to open up after the throw.  It should be the necessary fix to his problem... and being he was so young when it happened plays in his favor.

Anyway... the kid truly is the real deal, and my team will regret it someday, I'm sure of this.  I 100% believe he will hoist a superbowl trophy in his career, obviously that requires him to be successful with you guys, hopefully you give him the pieces around him necessary to win.

Damn... We're really gonna miss him.  Still can't believe he' gone.

Well, if everything is so solid with the guy, what happened to his knee?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that we have a Center , Spencer Long.  I am more excited about Bridgewater.  I wanted us to draft him when he came out of Louisville, but he was an offensive player and he didn't get a second look from our FO.   I would love it it if he could be our franchise QB.  We have waited long enough.

There was once another QB with bad knees who led us to a Championship.

We are due.

14 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

Pwned ??????

Not just outdoors. Minnesota blistering cold and windy. This kid can definitely play outdoors in bad conditions. Let’s see if he can heal up. If so, you get Kirk Cousin production for half the cost.

Irregardless I know me, you, and a few others are going to hate Mac forever because none of these QB’s in this draft will ever be as good as Mahomes will be. 

Archived