T0mShane

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

Minkah Fitz at 3!

LOL j/k

This is a great move, just hope to god we pick the right guy

I honestly don’t even care if it’s for Allen at the end of the day.

Kid has nutty physical talent and upside and with McCown/Teddy in the fold, they wouldn’t be forced to throw him to the wolves right off the bat.

2 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Agree...And I'll go one step further...IF IF Gettleman says we're looking at Rosen then Mcc will get up to #2 by throwing in a 3rd or something...

They definitely should do this. Interesting timing in that 1. Macc saw Baker and Rosen work out, but not Allen yet and 2. What the hell are the Colts thinking accepting pennies on the dollar a month out?

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Zero chance Rosen is there after yesterday’s workout. Guy was a Golden God, apparently. It’ll either be Darnold or Allen.

Is the assumption here that Mayfield is gone already? I guarantee that if Rosen is gone that Mayfield will be our pick at 3.

Just reflecting on this trade. I think Bills were about to leap the Jets and Colts came knocking on our door to get into a better offer. I can’t think of another scenario that would trigger this trade so early on. Only other scenario I can think of is that Mac panicked way too early. 

Archived