JETS TRADE UP TO THREE MAC DADDY IS A PIMP

T0mShane

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Unknowledgeable NFL fans on FB page saying Jets got “fleeced” or “robbed” but yo’ I absolutely love this trade. You gotta go up and get your guy Sometimes. That simple. Eagles did it, Rams did it and they don’t regret anything and they will were able to put the talent around those QB’s. One won the super bowl and the other was the deadliest offense is football. 

ROSEN ROSEN ROSEN ROSEN 

No matter what the jets do they will have critics if we just stayed and 6 and missed out the QB they would be talking the same old jets crap . Now that there being aggressive  to secure one it’s  they gave up to much or they did it to early .. can’t please everyone . 

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Unknowledgeable NFL fans on FB page saying Jets got “fleeced” or “robbed” but yo’ I absolutely love this trade. You gotta go up and get your guy Sometimes. That simple. Eagles did it, Rams did it and they don’t regret anything and they will were able to put the talent around those QB’s. One won the super bowl and the other was the deadliest offense is football. 

ROSEN ROSEN ROSEN ROSEN 

none of those 2nd rounders matter whne you land your QB for 10-12 years

17 minutes ago, peekskill68 said:

I'd be surprised if the Giants aren't locked in on Barkley...

I think Barkley goes #1. If that happens then the Giants may just fleece Buffalo for all their picks. If that happens Rosen is probably gone. I WANT MAYFIELD SO I DON'T CARE!!!!

19 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Again, it depends on who goes top two...but the move is ideally for Rosen.

Slightly scared Bills or secret team trade to #1 or #2 but hopefully that doesn’t happen. Remember the rumors that the Browns and Broncos were looking at a trade for #1? Also still a little scared Browns or Giants go Rosen but I don’t think.....then again who knows.

Cautiously happy but happy as hell..

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Slightly scared Bills or secret team trade to #1 or #2 but hopefully that doesn’t happen. Remember the rumors that the Browns and Broncos were looking at a trade for #1? Also still a little scared Browns or Giants go Rosen but I don’t think.....then again who knows.

Bills like Allen. It'd be best if they go up and take him, because it would give us 2 easy games every year.

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Its easy to rip on Macc, but if it were up to him, he'd be drinking 20 cups of coffee to run to the podium for Rosen.

You’d really, really have to think that the Jets sitting at three knocks the Giants off the fence if they’re waffling on taking Rosen at two. It’s one thing if they passed on Rosen and he ends up in Denver, but no way they can cede a quarterback of that caliber to their crosstown rivals.

36 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

That is so cheap. It’s so weird to be the team savaging a team that’s even more incompetent.

35 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Great deal too for the Dolts in that they don't need a QB. They only moved back 3 spots in the draft's 1st round and now have 3 2nd round picks this year and 2 next year.

Just now, MDL_JET said:

I need to start accepting the fact that it'll be one of those 3.

michael lombardi doesn't know sh*t

We know Macc loves Rosen. We know that they like Mayfield, and Allen somewhat as well. Macc was at Mayfields Proday... i feel like it's going to 1a Rosen 1b Mayfield.

Couldn't be happier

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

You’d really, really have to think that the Jets sitting at three knocks the Giants off the fence if they’re waffling on taking Rosen at two. It’s one thing if they passed on Rosen and he ends up in Denver, but no way they can cede a quarterback of that caliber to their crosstown rivals.

good point, ugh

Almost as gratifying as the move itself is watching the vile wolfpack scramble to make sense of it all.  How could they have had it so wrong for so long? 

Water under the bridge boys..  just next time take time to think things through and don't be so quick to bash.

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

michael lombardi doesn't know sh*t

We know Macc loves Rosen. We know that they like Mayfield, and Allen somewhat as well. Macc was at Mayfields Proday... i feel like it's going to 1a Rosen 1b Mayfield.

Couldn't be happier

I have no doubt it's Rosen if he's there. I meant if Darnold and Rosen are gone......everyone thinks Allen is next in line. Mayfield is never mentioned.

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

When Maccagnan went for Hackenberg, he went to his pro day. I would be shocked that he would break this pattern to trade up and get Allen.

Plus when Macc attended the pro days, he had Bates with him. Bates is helping him to make this call

My guess is that the 1st 2 picks might still be QB's. Giants might take Barkley but we'll have to wait and see.

Just now, Pac said:

Almost as gratifying as the move itself is watching the vile wolfpack scramble to make sense of it all.  How could they have had it so wrong for so long? 

Water under the bridge boys..  just next time take time to think things through and don't be so quick to bash.

what is the wolf pack and what were they wrong about?

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

I legitimately have to believe that if the Giants are going QB, the Jets know now.  Especially since we attempted to move up to one.  They decided to do whatever it takes to climb the board.  We were, clearly, willing to go higher than #3.  It sounds like #3 was the earliest pick available and they have good reason to believe that their guy will be there.  If it falls right, it will be for Rosen.

Just now, MDL_JET said:

I have no doubt it's Rosen if he's there. I mean if Darnold and Rosen are gone......everyone thinks Allen is next in lie. Mayfield is never mentioned.

who's this coming from? There's a long papertrail of Mayfield love from Jets, the same sources that put Rosen #1. Macc himself was at Mayfields proday just a couple days ago

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

When Maccagnan went for Hackenberg, he went to his pro day. I would be shocked that he would break this pattern to trade up and get Allen.

Plus when Macc attended the pro days, he had Bates with him. Bates is helping him to make this call

Maccagnan was also at a bunch of Hackenberg’s games for three years. 

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Haha! Drag em buddy! We did it!

Just now, Mogglez said:

I legitimately have to believe that if the Giants are going QB, the Jets know now.  Especially since we attempted to move up to one.  They decided to do whatever it takes to climb the board.  We were, clearly, willing to go higher than #3.  It sounds like #3 was the earliest pick available and they have good reason to believe that their guy will be there.  If it falls right, it will be for Rosen.

I'm going to make love to you

Archived