What position do you want taken in Round 3?

jetstream23

13 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Quarterback: Lauletta   keep picking til you get one right!

I'd love this but I don't think there's any way we're taking Lauletta now that we'll have McCown, Teddy B and the draftee.  Then again, McCown and Teddy B are on 1 year deals.  But I still don't see it happening.  Besides, the Pats will probably take him in round 2.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What position do you want taken in Round 3?

It all depends on what time it is when the Jets are on the clock.  If round 2 goes quickly, I'll probably be in the bottom position while watching her reverse cowboy look.  But if round 2 drags on and on, it will probably be missionary at that point.  

17 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

See, I wasn’t as fond of ASJ as others here but if I knew we weren’t going to address the position period .. I would of advocated to bring him back on. Hopefully we can pair Legget with a solid draft addition.

he basically caught balls 5 yards downfield

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2018 at 10:25 PM, jetsjets said:

I’m hoping an receiving TE. can’t see a good pass rusher making it that far. If not a Guard who can play some at center. Time to pay attention to the offense 

We literally have nothing at TE

On 3/18/2018 at 6:01 PM, joewilly12 said:

Guys TE is covered we have Leggett,Sterling,Tomlinson on the roster. 

Look for good things from Neal Sterling he can catch and run put the ball in his hands good things happen. 

Scrubs

Tell me who’s available and I will have a better idea who I want . I would like to look for an OG who can succeed Carpenter and an Edge Rusher who’s capable of getting to the QB even if it’s a small school prospect . 

On 4/1/2018 at 12:01 AM, Tinstar said:

Tell me who’s available and I will have a better idea who I want . I would like to look for an OG who can succeed Carpenter and an Edge Rusher who’s capable of getting to the QB even if it’s a small school prospect . 

Would love Will Hernandez but I really doubt he falls to us in rd 3.  Guy is too good

I’d say best available OL, RB, TE, or edge.l An offensive lineman would be ideal. Wouldn’t be upset about a BPA far and above anyone else at basically any position except safety and ILB though.

Archived