Josh Allen

T0mShane

Josh Allen   

176 members have voted

1. 1. Your thoughts on Josh Allen

45 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I don't care if you liked him, nor do I care what your criticism of him was.  Just to be clear up front.:D  I'm not here to debate Kenny O' career here.

Kenny O' long balls (and Toon and Walker and Shuler catching them) in 45-42 type shootouts with Miami and Dan Marino is a part of why I am a Jets Fan today.

Was he perfect?  Lol, not even close.  But he'll always hold a warm spot in my heart, same as Chad Pennington tbqh.  we have so few at QB we can be proud of, the few that at least gave us something worth watching remain to this day notable.

he was my favorite as a kid but if the guy we draft turns into another Kenny then we'll be starting over again in a few years.

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

In today's world Ken O'Brien would be earning $25M per, not being run out of town after a few years.

There is no love for any Jet quarterback except Namath. O'Brien was not a JAG and yes, he would be making $25M per.

12 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

In today's world Ken O'Brien would be earning $25M per, not being run out of town after a few years.

if we had Ken he would be run out of town w/in a few years. people if he played in the social media age he would have been killed.  as it was he was being booed at home every week from the late 80s on. he walked into a perfect situation, tons of young talent around him in a weak AFC and never won a single playoff game.

12 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Kenny O had a winning record vs Marino. One wonders what their careers would have been like if swapped.

Miami wasn't great in those years but he usually elevated his play against them. Miami never would have made a SB in 1984 and would have made the playoffs less while we would have made at least 1 SB if we had Dan. 

Archived