Post your top 10 pics Mock Draft

Zerovoltz

Just got out of the Delorien....

1.  Cleveland.    DARNOLD.  Seems to be gathering steams as no.1 overall.

2. NY Giants.    ROSEN.  This is a deep RB draft class.  You can get a good one later.  They have a short shelf life.  The Giants need a successor to Eli, the 2019 draft class at QB is hot garbage.  So bad it won't have a 1st round prospect in it.  They won't have a better chance than they will with this pick to get a bonafide blue chip QB to pass the torch to.  

3.  NY Jets.      MAYFIELD.  The GM and Coach DO NOT HAVE TIME to wait on Allen.  They need a guy who plays day 1.  That is Mayfield.  He had a billion reps in college.  He got better every year, he is a name, and he is a charachter.  This who they went up for.

4.  Cleveland.    KOLTON MILLER. AGain, they signed Carlos Hyde and Duke Johnson is on the roster (one of their better players)  ...PS. Hyde was a Buckeye..bonus points for the browns fans..the GM comes from a long line of front offices that DO NOT draft RB high.  Including when he was the one making the picks with KC.  Joe Thomas just Retired.  They NEED his replacement, and here he is.

5. Denver.        NELSON.  This is another regime with a coaching staff that has THIS YEAR to do something.  They signed Keenum to starter money to win now while they think their window is still open. (debatable) ...This isn't the coaching staff to turn a new QB over to when they are fighting to keep their jobs....they need day 1 starters...and their O line is trash..perfect match.

6.  Colts.         CHUBB.   The Colts could consider a trade down, but Chubb is on the board...he is who they will stay at 6 for..no trade down again.

7.  Bucs.          BARKLEY.  The Bucs get a present gifted to them here....the impact playmaker they need in the backfield to go with Winston and Evans.  

8.  Bears.        DAVENPORT.  Team needs a premium pass rusher....they spent FA dollars on offense.

9.  Bills.        Trade up to 9 with San Francisco.  The Niners don't see anything here they MUST have and field calls from Arizona and the Bills about this pick.  The Bills give up the 12th, keep the 22nd a 2nd and 3rd to do this.   ....and they select.....ALLEN.  Knowing Arizona was in on him here, the Bills make the move here and get what they hope is their man. (twobillsdrive.com servers will blow smoke)  

10.  Radiers.   VITA VEA.   Gruden wants beef.

6 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Is this your mock? If so, that’s a lot of typing.   =D>Would prefer Rosen at 3 but fine with Mayfield. You have a few “surprise” picks in there. Thanks and welcome to the board.

Yes...this is mine.  I work overnights...my job is pretty easy....I am bored and this fills the time.

1. Browns - QB Sam Darnold

2. Giants - QB Josh Rosen

3. Jets - QB Josh Allen

4. Browns - RB Saquon Barkley 

5. Broncos - OG Quenton Nelson

6. Colts - OLB Bradley Chubb

7. Bucs - S Minkah Fitzpatrick 

8. Bears - CB Denzel Ward

9. 49ers - OT Mike McGlinchley

10. Raiders - DT Vita Vea

42 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

3. Jets - QB Josh Allen

Broncos are taking a QB, don't believe the hype and Jets are not taking Allen.

Even with Keenum on a two year contract, if Baker Mayfield or Allen falls to to 5, there is a strong possibility they are going to Denver. Allen played his college ball two hours drive from Mile High (at an elevation 2,000' higher than Mile High Stadium) , and Mayfield was coached in the senior bowl by Vance Joseph.

All four qbs, Darnold, Rosen, Mayfield and Allen are likely going top ten, especially when you consider trade up possibilities from Buffalo/Miami/Arizona.

6 minutes ago, Gangrene said:

Even with Keenum on a two year contract, if Baker Mayfield or Allen falls to to 5, there is a strong possibility they are going to Denver. Allen played his college ball two hours drive from Mile High (at an elevation 2,000' higher than Mile High Stadium) , and Mayfield was coached in the senior bowl by Vance Joseph.

All four qbs, Darnold, Rosen, Mayfield and Allen are likely going top ten, especially when you consider trade up possibilities from Buffalo/Miami/Arizona.

Buffalo and Arizona will be the two tyring to move up somewhere for Allen..... I can't see Denver, with their staff being givein THIS YEAR to win, having signed Keenum to starter money, with Elway having whiffed on QB already, and they re-upped their 2 WR to keep the window open...they aren't in draft teh next QB and rebuild mode....if they can't win this year, they will start to tear it all down and rebuild..that not this year.  Miami would be someone I thought WOULD make this move, but they just restructured Tannehill last week.....his cap hit now makes him practically impossible to get rid off for two years...and not that it matters but they re-signed David Fales...they are set at QB.  

11 hours ago, Untouchable said:

3. Jets - QB Josh Allen

Very reasonable.

Trade out Nelson for Mayfield (Broncos #5, who are loving life getting their guy without req. a trade up) and Nelson goes somewhere 8-10 or so.

Otherwise, +1 nice work.  Exactly how I see it playing out as of now.

3 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

Buffalo and Arizona will be the two tyring to move up somewhere for Allen..... I can't see Denver, with their staff being givein THIS YEAR to win, having signed Keenum to starter money, with Elway having whiffed on QB already, and they re-upped their 2 WR to keep the window open...they aren't in draft teh next QB and rebuild mode....if they can't win this year, they will start to tear it all down and rebuild..that not this year.  Miami would be someone I thought WOULD make this move, but they just restructured Tannehill last week.....his cap hit now makes him practically impossible to get rid off for two years...and not that it matters but they re-signed David Fales...they are set at QB.  

You could be right, of course , agreed Keenum got a two year contract to try and win now. Elway realises that he should have paid more attention to Paxton Lynch's wonderlic scores. Elway said he is not afraid to swing for the fences again on a qb; he plans not to draft as high as five for quite a while. He needs to get the qb assembly line moving in case Keenum does not pan out. I like Keenum, Elway was smart not to hang around for Cousins.

Fanspeak's first 10, Big Board - Draft Analyst. (Mine in parenthesis. Figured if these so called experts can be so wacko, mine can't be too bad)

1. Clev: Rosen (Barkley ... assumes that they are not sold on any of the Big and will settle for what is left at 4)

2. NYG: Mayfield (Darnold ... Barkley gone and Eli is 37 .. they sucked for Sam)

3. NYJ: Lamar Jackson ... really (Josh Allen ... let's just hope that they don't make a mistake and say Josh Allen LB, Kentucky)

4. Clev: Barkley (Mayfield)

5. Denv: Nelson (trade back and Bills pick Rosen, 4 qb out of first 5)

6. Ind: Chubb (same) 

7. TB: Fitzpatrick (same)

8. Chic: Roquan Smith (Tremain Edwards instead)

9. SF: Sutton (trade with a team that picks Nelson)

10. Oak: Derwin James (Sutton)

BTW: the sim has Darnold at #11 to Mia, Allen #15 to Ariz

1. Browns - RB  Barkley, PSU

Best offensive player in the draft and he’ll give the new QB a weapon. 

2. Giants - QB Sam Darnold, USC

Manning is done or close to it. Darnold seems to be the favorite QB by most accounts so I choose him.

3. Jets - QB Rosen, UCLA

**** Mayfield, Allen and Jackson  

4. Browns - QB Allen, Wyoming 

It might be a smoke screen but I’ve seen the Browns picking Allen a lot so that’s who I went with. This is one of the hardest years to pick who’s the top QB. 

5. Broncos - DB Fitzpatrick, Alabama 

I’m sure I’ll get crucified for not going with QB here but this is who I think they’ll take. They need help in the secondary as well as the oline. 

6. Colts - DE Chubb, NC State

Chubb is arguably the best defensive player in the draft so I think the Colts will go with him even though they already have descent pass rushers

7. Bucs - OG Nelson, ND

Simple they need help on the oline and Nelson is a ******* beast. 

8. Bears - CB Denzel Ward, OSU

Kyle Fuller is one of their CBs, enough said

9. 49ers - DL Veta Via, Wash

Their D needs help in a lot of spots and he could be the new anchor of it.

10. Raiders - LB Roquan Smith, GA

He’s light in the ass but he can make plays and the Raiders need a playmaker on D.

21 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

Fanspeak's first 10, Big Board - Draft Analyst. (Mine in parenthesis. Figured if these so called experts can be so wacko, mine can't be too bad)

1. Clev: Rosen (Barkley ... assumes that they are not sold on any of the Big and will settle for what is left at 4)

2. NYG: Mayfield (Darnold ... Barkley gone and Eli is 37 .. they sucked for Sam)

3. NYJ: Lamar Jackson ... really (Josh Allen ... let's just hope that they don't make a mistake and say Josh Allen LB, Kentucky)

Why the **** would the Jets give up three top picks for a player they could trade down to get and get extra picks??

11 hours ago, Untouchable said:

3. Jets - QB Josh Allen

Browns step in sh!t with this ine

and what’s up with nobody putting Mayfield in their top 10

3 hours ago, k-met57 said:

first mock i have seen all year with Miller anywhere near the top 10. In fact i just listened to Daniel Jeremiah talk about how his tape wasnt nearly as good as his workout.

Only saw 2 of his games. He's NOT a top 10 pick IMO.

13 hours ago, Untouchable said:

3. Jets - QB Josh Allen

This would be an unbelievable, franchise altering Draft by the Browns.  Getting the best player AND the best QB in the same draft is insane.

18 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

Yes...this is mine.  I work overnights...my job is pretty easy....I am bored and this fills the time.

Just looking at your user name.... the electric company? That’s where I spend a lot of my nights. 

3 hours ago, The Crimson King said:

The Jets didn’t trade up to three for Jackson. If that was their target, they would’ve been looking to trade down. 

Wyoming Pro Day is this Friday and it going to be live on NFL network from an indoor practice facility at Laramie. That will be fun gig for the draft media to attend.

You have to think, John Elway two hours drive away...will be there. The Jets and Giants will be there. If Cleveland is considering Barkley at 1 and then the strong possibility of Allen being there at 4, then John Dorsey will be there. Dorsey did not bother attending Rosen's pro day, which does not tell you much but then again, it might. Sean McDermott and Brandon Beane will probably make the trip too, if the Jets go Mayfield and Allen falls past the Broncos they have to be ready.

2018, most fun draft to be a Jets fan since Keyshaun Johnson and his double breasted white pinstripe suit pimping in Madison Square Garden.

Archived