How confident are you that the Jets will pick a franchise QB?

NIGHT STALKER

It could very well wind up that 3 out of the 4 AFC East teams could pick 3 out of 4 of the top QB's being mentioned...knowing the Jets history, it wouldn't surprise me if we picked the bust. Hate to be negative on this, but there is nothing since 1969 that makes me think we'll strike gold.

4 minutes ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

It could very well wind up that 3 out of the 4 AFC East teams could pick 3 out of 4 of the top QB's being mentioned...knowing the Jets history, it wouldn't surprise me if we picked the bust. Hate to be negative on this, but there is nothing since 1969 that makes me think we'll strike gold.

You think pats will trade down for baker if he falls past 12?

5 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

I wouldn’t count pats out. They have 2 2nd round picks too after B.B. was forced to trade Vinny G. I can see him doing that just to piss off Brady and kraft ha.  

could see them taking a QB in the 2nd or 3rd - probably be the best of the bunch

I am 50/50 on the Jets ability to get it right - it's a coin flip, might actually feel better if that was Mac's plan

Let's see - the 4 QBs drafted by Mac are Yates, Savage, Petty and Hackenberg. He's not exactly lighting up the board. I have zero confidence in Mac picking the right guy. That's why he needs to let our shiney new Offensive coordinator make the pick. 

picking and developing are two different things.

I am confident they will pick someone with the ability to be a franchise QB.

I am highly skeptical that Bowles and co. will develop them properly. Can we even keep an OC and system in place 2 years in a row?

I'm actually very confident strangely enough.

Macc gets to draft Offense high for the first time as a Jet. Keep in mind, the last Offensive weapon he brought in was DeAndre Hopkins. It'll be exciting to see who is picked.

17 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Pretty confident.  Rosen and Mayfield should both be good.

You must of just became a Jets fan. If there is a wrong choice out there the Jets will make it. Your gonna rely on the guy that picked Hackenberg in the 2nd round to make a correct choice and it's not an easy choice. Your thinking will come around in 10 years or so.

3 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

You must of just became a Jets fan. If there is a wrong choice out there the Jets will make it. Your gonna rely on the guy that picked Hackenberg in the 2nd round to make a correct choice and it's not an easy choice. Your thinking will come around in 10 years or so.

38 and been a fan since I can remember.

I think they've finally solved it now.  Good times ahead.

19 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

38 and been a fan since I can remember.

I think they've finally solved it now.  Good times ahead.

I hope your right. You sound confident so I will reverse my thinking and try and be confident also. Good times!

55 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

I got pretty confident when I read here that the Bills had a master plan they were executing perfectly. I get not liking McGM and Bowels but that one still gets me.*

*I should be saving this for after the draft to be safe

From what I read out here (Buffalo) the Jets trading up to #3 kinda f'upped the Bills plans. ;)

51 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

He'll be injured by week 10 - nothing to worry about there.

Kind of difficult to predict an injury no?

Lamar Jackson has zero injury history in college.

Rosen had two concussions and missed significant time.

Maybe Jackson's athleticism allows him to not take big hits? 

I know the Jets are not taking Jackson, I just hope he doesn't end up in the AFC East

1 hour ago, Nixhead said:

You must of just became a Jets fan. If there is a wrong choice out there the Jets will make it.

That's why we're blessed to have the only team to have more mishaps in front of us, the Browns! They can take the bust so we don't have to.

Archived