Darnold #1 after pro day

8 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Thats good to know, as long as ol' FF2 is ok, that's all I care about tbqh.  He doesn't want to post anymore anywhere in Jetsland, that's cool.  Just a shame when we lose folks and we never really get to know why or what happened.  Sometimes you fear the worst.  I always liked FF2 so, yeah.

I was joking.  They were like arch nemesis on that site. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

Who was the guy on JI that had two accounts and argued with himself in the Politics Forum? I can't remember the name of that dope.

What is it with people creating multiple accounts? I can barely keep up with my one. Yet ppl are out here creating fictitious names and argue with themselves

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

On the sad side (IMO), no one seems to know what happened to FF2 (Patys Fan) these days.  Seems to have gone from all the various forums, including the one (Ragus) he was on for a bit after the JI-Scout debacle.

Can't recall seeing him here, so yeah, shame.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

@Klecko73isGod - he probably knows where he is.  They are really good friends on and off the board.

1 hour ago, greenwichjetfan said:

I liked him. He was on Ragu's site for a while. I haven't been there in months so not sure about recently.

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Thats good to know, as long as ol' FF2 is ok, that's all I care about tbqh.  He doesn't want to post anymore anywhere in Jetsland, that's cool.  Just a shame when we lose folks and we never really get to know why or what happened.  Sometimes you fear the worst.  I always liked FF2 so, yeah.

Meh...

28 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

lol, sorry—I thought you were asking if Borgo got banned for throwing down with me. I am definitely not Ikeyman.

16 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

What did you fight with Borgo over?  Whether it is acceptable to use corn starch to thicken soup?

Yeah - what happened here?

57 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

lol, sorry—I thought you were asking if Borgo got banned for throwing down with me. I am definitely not Ikeyman.

Yea I didn’t think so either.

46 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

What did you fight with Borgo over?  Whether it is acceptable to use corn starch to thicken soup?

Pretty sure it was whether onions belong in marinara or whether it’s called sauce or gravy. 

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

1 hour ago, TeddEY said:

Yeah - what happened here?

That’s what I couldn’t remember, but looking back, I honestly don’t think we ever got into it at all.

9 hours ago, freestater said:

I was one of the last to leave too. Scout sucked. Add in the Scientology style creepy way they tried to convince you it didn't. Spent a little time over in the hampur, but most of the old timers are here now. Feels much more like my jets home

Basically exactly this for me too.  I liked the hampur fine, but I just gradually stopped going.

@TeddEY  I may be completely wrong here and will look like a moron, but was your avatar at JI He-Man?  I always remember the avatars then finally remember the name.  

4 hours ago, dbatesman said:

That’s what I couldn’t remember, but looking back, I honestly don’t think we ever got into it at all.

I recall Borgo and some young dude were posting a lot in the Lounge and the young dude got suspended(?) and Borgo accused Max of censoring him or something. 

6 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Basically exactly this for me too.  I liked the hampur fine, but I just gradually stopped going.

@TeddEY  I may be completely wrong here and will look like a moron, but was your avatar at JI He-Man?  I always remember the avatars then finally remember the name.  

Yes - it was here for a long time too

9 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I still try every once in a while to get things going at the Hampur.  But its just not about football anymore.  I have started a few training camp threads this season, but 95% of the posts in the training camp threads are mine.  If I want to talk football and be ignored, I will just do it at home.  If I mention anything about the Jets to my wife I just get that blank stare that says do you really think I give a sh!t and from my daughter its the classic eye roll and she disappears to another room without saying a word.  Thats what the Hampur is now.  

I liked it as a small community with a couple dozen really good posters talking football.  But most of those guys are here now.  So I am too.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Lith said:

I still try every once in a while to get things going at the Hampur.  But its just not about football anymore.  I have started a few training camp threads this season, but 95% of the posts in the training camp threads are mine.  If I want to talk football and be ignored, I will just do it at home.  If I mention anything about the Jets to my wife I just get that blank stare that says do you really think I give a sh!t and from my daughter its the classic eye roll and she disappears to another room without saying a word.  Thats what the Hampur is now.  

I liked it as a small community with a couple dozen really good posters talking football.  But most of those guys are here now.  So I am too.

Exactly why I haven't even visited the hampur in months, and exactly why I enjoy this forum so much.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lith said:

LOL same response I get from my BF 

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...