Dilfer on Rosen

nico002

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, PS17 said:

Watch every throw of his from the USC game this past year. The first couple throws have me f*cking drooling. If he weren't injury prone he'd be the slam dunk no.1 pick IMO. 

How the F are we passing on this for Shorty Manziel?

23 hours ago, Philc1 said:

I don’t get how Rosen is being stereotyped into a Chad Pennington-esque egg while no one even acknowledges the fact that Mayfeld has had his own issues with concussions 

Josh Rosen has options. Baker Mayfield is going to be buried on top of Jamal Adams like at the end of Glory. 

Spoiler Alert but it is like a 30 year old Movie 

19 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Josh Rosen has options. Baker Mayfield is going to be buried on top of Jamal Adams like at the end of Glory. 

Spoiler Alert but it is like a 30 year old Movie 

Yeah, I guess Baker doesn't have the option to join his father's private equity business that his brother already works in...

On 3/22/2018 at 10:04 AM, JiF said:

Jax took a QB 5th overall 3 years before they took Fournette. 

Dallas took a QB the same year they took Zeke and Romo was still in the picture.

Neither of them traded 3 2nd round picks to move for a RB and IMO Fournette and Zeke are much better pure RB's than Barkley who is probably a better WR than RB.

If the Jets traded all this stock for a RB, I will blow up the planet. 

Cowboys won the lottery by finding a starting QB in the 4th round, and they already had a monster O Line.

23 hours ago, PS17 said:

Watch every throw of his from the USC game this past year. The first couple throws have me f*cking drooling. If he weren't injury prone he'd be the slam dunk no.1 pick IMO. 

Right around the 3:30 mark......

I may need new pants.   I also really like Baker.   I'd be so happy with either one.

1 hour ago, TeddEY said:

Yeah, I guess Baker doesn't have the option to join his father's private equity business that his brother already works in...

Fun fact the Mayfield's Private Equity business is just a shoebox box full of past due bills and IOU's

1 hour ago, dbatesman said:

legit lol'd at this

it's how every Jets season ends, just a big pile of bodies. But this year there will be leading men to zoom in on when Belly throws the dirt 

1 hour ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

I'm pretty sure the Shaw kid had other options too.

Col. Robert Gould Shaw 

Survived the Battle of Antietam 

5'6". 145 pounds. Vertical leapt 41 inches, Runs the 40-yard-dash in 4.3 seconds.

of course back then it was all pocketwatches and sundials so the times could be a little off. 

On April 5, 2018 at 8:35 AM, Philc1 said:

I don’t get how Rosen is being stereotyped into a Chad Pennington-esque egg while no one even acknowledges the fact that Mayfeld has had his own issues with concussions 

Mayfield hasn't had a concussion in two years. Rosen hasn't finished a season in two years. That's how.

On 4/6/2018 at 11:00 AM, chirorob said:

Right around the 3:30 mark......

I may need new pants.   I also really like Baker.   I'd be so happy with either one.

That anticipation throw was beautiful. His throws are crazy polished. He doesn’t even look like a college player. You can tell off very little tape that his throwing talent transcends to the pro level perfectly.

On 3/22/2018 at 10:14 AM, chirorob said:

My favorite QB Story.   Dan Fouts, wayyyyy back, wore a hat to Chargers practices.

HMFiC            

Stood for Head Mother F****** in Charge

Dan Fouts was the man.  He doesn't get brought up in the "great QB" conversations enough.  He was Marino before Marino was Marino.

48 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Rosen will be Great if he focuses on football and gets a little stronger.  There is absolutely no doubt that this guy has big boy talent.

I am not sure how you pass on him if he is there.    

Luck, Wentz, and Rosen are the 3 best prospects of the decade to me. 

Archived