Sign in to follow this  
k-met57

Jordan Palmer: Josh Allen is the most talented dude i've ever seen

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Just a question. Has anybody Palmer trained actually been successful?

not sure it matters (i guess i can look up who he worked with), guy clearly knows Quarterbacking.

Right from his web-page:

The quarterback rooms I’ve been in have been filled with names such as Jason Campbell, Jay Cutler, Blaine Gabbert, Chad Henne, Carson Palmer, EJ Manuel, Josh Mccown, Jimmy Clausen and many others.

Just now, CanadaSteve said:

Right from his web-page:

The quarterback rooms I’ve been in have been filled with names such as Jason Campbell, Jay Cutler, Blaine Gabbert, Chad Henne, Carson Palmer, EJ Manuel, Josh Mccown, Jimmy Clausen and many others.

yeesh

6 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I know Deshaun Watson worked a lot with Jordan during his pre-draft workouts.  

1 minute ago, CanadaSteve said:

Right from his web-page:

That can't be good for business. Might want to be selective with those names.

19 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Deshaun Watson

if you watch the video he is very careful not to pick a favorite and he clearly says that Darnold is the pick at 1 because he checks the most boxes as far as production + ability, but he also clearly says that Allen is the most gifted he has ever seen. He also took the over on Allen throwing the ball over/under 82 yards on Friday lol

Christian Hackenberg spent two months before his pro day at Jordan Palmer's camp... just as Darnold and Allen have spent the same amount of time leading up to their pro days at Palmers.  I expect Allen to look great at his pro day just as Hackenberg did two years ago http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000645243/article/christian-hackenberg-enjoys-strong-pro-day-workout     and as Darnold did yesterday.

Christian Hackenberg's annual career resurrection is timed nicely for Easter week. He spent five weeks early this year with Jeff Christensen, qb whisperer, undergoing a "remarkable transformation" according to Anita Marks.

I think I hear angels...

18 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Jesus man..this sh*t is getting unbearable.

Allen thread after Allen thread. They are trying to brain wash you folks

dont fall for it.

Yes, it's a deep state conspiracy. Or are the "they" actually mind-controlling aliens? People have opinions, even people who do this stuff for a living. I think the takeaway is that Allen is enticing football people for a reason, but everybody gets that he doesn't have the stats to back it up.

1 minute ago, Ruby2 said:

The most talented dude doesnt complete 56% passes playing in a conference with essentially no nfl talent on opposing defenses.

i mean Matt Stafford completed barely 60% at Georgia surrounded by D1 talent...its easy to throw numbers around...still comes down to who wants to work for it in the league.