Jordan Palmer: Josh Allen is the most talented dude i've ever seen

k-met57

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CanadaSteve said:

Right from his web-page:

The quarterback rooms I’ve been in have been filled with names such as Jason Campbell, Jay Cutler, Blaine Gabbert, Chad Henne, Carson Palmer, EJ Manuel, Josh Mccown, Jimmy Clausen and many others.

That can't be good for business. Might want to be selective with those names.

if you watch the video he is very careful not to pick a favorite and he clearly says that Darnold is the pick at 1 because he checks the most boxes as far as production + ability, but he also clearly says that Allen is the most gifted he has ever seen. He also took the over on Allen throwing the ball over/under 82 yards on Friday lol

Christian Hackenberg spent two months before his pro day at Jordan Palmer's camp... just as Darnold and Allen have spent the same amount of time leading up to their pro days at Palmers.  I expect Allen to look great at his pro day just as Hackenberg did two years ago http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000645243/article/christian-hackenberg-enjoys-strong-pro-day-workout     and as Darnold did yesterday.

Christian Hackenberg's annual career resurrection is timed nicely for Easter week. He spent five weeks early this year with Jeff Christensen, qb whisperer, undergoing a "remarkable transformation" according to Anita Marks.

I think I hear angels...

18 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Jesus man..this sh*t is getting unbearable.

Allen thread after Allen thread. They are trying to brain wash you folks

dont fall for it.

Yes, it's a deep state conspiracy. Or are the "they" actually mind-controlling aliens? People have opinions, even people who do this stuff for a living. I think the takeaway is that Allen is enticing football people for a reason, but everybody gets that he doesn't have the stats to back it up.

1 minute ago, Ruby2 said:

The most talented dude doesnt complete 56% passes playing in a conference with essentially no nfl talent on opposing defenses.

i mean Matt Stafford completed barely 60% at Georgia surrounded by D1 talent...its easy to throw numbers around...still comes down to who wants to work for it in the league.

People are underrating the size/speed thing. 

Allen is 6'5" 245 running a 4.7 

those are nearly tight end stats

That's gonna be enough for some GM/coach

Only Cam Newton is bigger/faster. 

These guys are egotistical they look at a lump of clay and believe they can cement their legacy by molding it 

they aren't worried about how he played in Laramie. Maybe they should be but they aren't 

Just now, FidelioJet said:

oh...I think he was just F-in around with those guy.  I think it's highly, highly unlikely he uses the word ICY for real.

define "for real" 

it doesn't get much more real than taking a gold rolex hat off of Derwin James' head, while he is eating 

tumblr_lolg6c7KRn1qjgyuwo1_r1_500.gif

Archived