Jordan Palmer: Josh Allen is the most talented dude i've ever seen

k-met57

On 3/22/2018 at 11:40 AM, JiF said:

Let me guess, Allen is a client and Darnold is not? 

Of course!  He's never seen Darnold, he's not his client, so he can't compare. 

Regardless, Allen is a beast and can throw the ball!  Even on the run he can throw the ball!  Look at his senior bowl, combine and pro day.  You can't walk away without being impressed.  Not just his arm strength, but his versatility, elusiveness and toughness too. 

I'm still hoping for Darnold, but can't help but be intriqued by Allen, I think alot of NFL teams are thinking the same thing.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, long suffering jets fan said:

Of course!  He's never seen Darnold, he's not his client, so he can't compare. 

Regardless, Allen is a beast and can throw the ball!  Even on the run he can throw the ball!  Look at his senior bowl, combine and pro day.  You can't walk away without being impressed.  Not just his arm strength, but his versatility, elusiveness and toughness too. 

I'm still hoping for Darnold, but can't help but be intriqued by Allen, I think alot of NFL teams are thinking the same thing.

Huh? Didn’t Jordan Palmer run Darnold’s Pro Day in SoCal?

On March 23, 2018 at 9:57 PM, jetstream23 said:

Huh? Didn’t Jordan Palmer run Darnold’s Pro Day in SoCal?

Palmer "tweaked" Darnold's delivery for the Pro Day ... :o:blink::1cry: ... been working with Josh Allen and Darnold since pre-Combine. Palmer is still in the USC/SoCal qb loop so it's no surprise.

Palmer, who's also training QB prospect Kyle Allen of Houston, might be a little biased, but believes Darnold and Allen are the two best quarterbacks among the top four rated in the class, and believes it will come down to one of them for the Browns at No. 1.

There you have it Rosen blowers, gotta listen to the expert.

Archived