Jets Sign Pryor

Mecca

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enunwa and Anderson are huge question marks 

Hurns is highly sought after and missed a lot of games due to injury and hasn't even signed yet 

Pryors agent is already leaking sh*t trying to get a better deal 

Can we settle down on the idea that we have too many WRs? 

As much as I like Q at wideout, I think we should tell him to gain a little weight and officially be our TE. We are deep at wide receiver, and I think we have to hang on to Kearse as I think he’s our best route runner. 

I do like the signing of Pryor. Nice size in the red zone. He excelled with McCown. 

2 minutes ago, Ghost said:

As much as I like Q at wideout, I think we should tell him to gain a little weight and officially be our TE. We are deep at wide receiver, and I think we have to hang on to Kearse as I think he’s our best route runner. 

I do like the signing of Pryor. Nice size in the red zone. He excelled with McCown. 

Made a thread about this months ago. I love this idea.

6 minutes ago, Larz said:

Enunwa and Anderson are huge question marks 

Hurns is highly sought after and missed a lot of games due to injury and hasn't even signed yet 

Pryors agent is already leaking sh*t trying to get a better deal 

Can we settle down on the idea that we have too many WRs? 

???

IF Devin Smith, and Q is healthy, and Robbie isn’t cut the Jets bottom depth chart at WR in camp will be D Smith A Stewart and C Hansen plus a draft or udfa player.  Robbie, Q, Kearse, Pryor round out top 4, now there is no true #1 guy in this group, but enough to have someone very everything needed from WR’s.

Just now, Lupz27 said:

IF Devin Smith, and Q is healthy, and Robbie isn’t cut the Jets bottom depth chart at WR in camp will be D Smith A Stewart and C Hansen plus a draft or udfa player.  Robbie, Q, Kearse, Pryor round out top 4, now there is no true #1 guy in this group, but enough to have someone very everything needed from WR’s.

Define true #1 guy

34 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Anderson suspended probably 4 games and switch enunwa to TE

Yup...we don't have a TE - Enunwa can play the reciever TE role - with Kearse, Anderson, Pryor and would be great to have Hurns too...Combined with a young stud QB...

While it wouldn't be the most explosive offense in football - we would have a legitimate NFL offense for the first time in a long time.

1 minute ago, Greenseed4 said:

Define true #1 guy

Someone who can do everything, take the top of the D, make the tough inside 3rd down receptions, win 50/50 balls, you know Julio Jones type, the Jets have guys who can do 1, or 2 of these things, but none that can do them all.

3 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Yup...we don't have a TE - Enunwa can play the reciever TE role - with Kearse, Anderson, Pryor and would be great to have Hurns too...Combined with a young stud QB...

While it wouldn't be the most explosive offense in football - we would have a legitimate NFL offense for the first time in a long time.

Draft Saquan Barkley, Teddy B becomes franchise QB!  Come at me.  (Only if Darnold, and Rosen go 1, 2).

Love this signing.  Big, fast target with good hands.  What's not to like?  I know he didn't work out with Cousins, but all that did was drop his pricetag.  Plus its very possible much of that had to do with his ankle injury.  

Nice WR1/WR2 option for a young QB.  Especially in the red zone.  

Archived