Report: Jets Offering Most Money for Ndamukong Suh

Grandy

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

We just spent two years cleaning up the roster. Signing this POS would be a huge mistake. 

I agree.  What's the point of getting rid of all the malcontents and then throwing big cash at a malcontent?

I get that he would be a solid addition to our DL but it makes the organization look wishy washy and without a solid cultural philosophy in place. This is one of the many things that other players notice when deciding if they want to play for a particular organization, and being inconsistent isn't something that attracts players to your team.  My two cents.

On the other hand, if we sign him, I'll be rooting like hell for the bastard just like everyone else. :D

10 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

We just spent two years cleaning up the roster. Signing this POS would be a huge mistake. 

Whatever. I'd like to see him play with Leo. Get a pass rusher Jets D could be nasty, especially if they could secure Gaines & call it a day heading into the draft.

This is what I feared when we went the first few days of FA without signing any big names.  We now have $30-40MM or so to spend and literally nobody to spend it on.  So here we go.  Would you rather have Norwell at $15MM or Suh?  Me, I'd have opted for Norwell in a heartbeat.  But here we are...

Just now, nycdan said:

This is what I feared when we went the first few days of FA without signing any big names.  We now have $30-40MM or so to spend and literally nobody to spend it on.  So here we go.  Would you rather have Norwell at $15MM or Suh?  Me, I'd have opted for Norwell in a heartbeat.  But here we are...

What do you mean nobody?

6 minutes ago, chrisfaceoff said:

He had his fair share of incidents on the field there as well. 

vague...I do remember his time in the blue and grey Detroit uniforms and him stepping on fools necks and what not. 

I say take a stab sign him

Could really help the team out as a whole and obvious upgrade. If he gets caught being dirty trash him.

Just now, BornJetsFan1983 said:

vague...I do remember his time in the blue and grey Detroit uniforms and him stepping on fools necks and what not. 

I say take a stab sign him

Could really help the team out as a whole and obvious upgrade. If he gets caught being dirty trash him.

Unless he steps on Brady’s ankles

Archived