Report: Jets Offering Most Money for Ndamukong Suh

Grandy

43 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

From what I have heard, he's just an as*;hole on the field. I dont think he's ever been arrested. 

For whatever it's worth, dude was gracious as you could ask for when I met him at a SB party a few years back (my brother works in advertising so we got a trip on ESPN to Packers-Steelers, which was bucket-list level amazing)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

It would piss off tge dolphin fans. Sign him 

Kind of reminds me of Bryan Cox.  Who I hated before we signed him, but he quickly won me over and become one of my favorite players on the team while he was here.  We should be so lucky this time again.

1 hour ago, nycdan said:

This is what I feared when we went the first few days of FA without signing any big names.  We now have $30-40MM or so to spend and literally nobody to spend it on.  So here we go.  Would you rather have Norwell at $15MM or Suh?  Me, I'd have opted for Norwell in a heartbeat.  But here we are...

I sent your message to the Jets. They are having a urgent press conference to announce the firing of big Mac.

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

My initial point had to do with defensive tackles. So I think I did well. And your response tells me that as well

Your first "point" is on a situation you fabricated in an attempt to manufacture the dissimilarity of the positions played by two players who play the same position.

The second point is irrelevant to both of them having been monstrous pains in the asses when with the Jets.

You are factually wrong.

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

#5 player at his position last year tho? Useless?

I watch a lot of their games living down here, he was no where to be found a lot of the time. I wonder what his penalities were too, seemed like he was a walking whistle.

Just now, Bleedin Green said:

Your first "point" is on a situation you fabricated in an attempt to manufacture the dissimilarity of the positions played by two players who play the same position.

The second point is irrelevant to both of them having been monstrous pains in the asses when with the Jets.

You are factually wrong.

They are two different positions. The NFL qualifies them as two different positions. So go talk to them about dissimilarity.

We got a second round pick and a solid WR for that monstrous pain in the ass. A second round pick that we have used to trade up to get a QB.

So I think it was worth it in the end.

6 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

You are factually wrong.

Ohhhh they going to fight!!

via GIPHY

The one thing that this defence is dearly lacking is the ability to get to the quarterback and provide constant pressure. Suh would solve that problem. although I’d prefer an edge rusher, the guy still has plenty in the tank. In the end, he’d be replacing Wilk, and that’s ok by me.

question, where’d this rumour come from? None of the big sites have ever mentioned that the Jets were courting him.

1 minute ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

The one thing that this defence is dearly lacking is the ability to get to the quarterback and provide constant pressure. Suh would solve that problem. although I’d prefer an edge rusher, the guy still has plenty in the tank. In the end, he’d be replacing Wilk, and that’s ok by me.

question, where’d this rumour come from? None of the big sites have ever mentioned that the Jets were courting him.

It was coming from reporters on twitter. apparently we offered the most money of everyone, I can't believe if true he doesn't sign on the bottom line. His age, he doesnt have alot of big contracts left, any contracts left really with his history on the field. I don't know what the offer is or how much it is but the most money, probably doesn't mean anything too crazy. If I had to guess I bet he was very surprised how low the offers have been. He is just waiting to see if anyone will offer more.

1 hour ago, nycdan said:

This is what I feared when we went the first few days of FA without signing any big names.  We now have $30-40MM or so to spend and literally nobody to spend it on.  So here we go.  Would you rather have Norwell at $15MM or Suh?  Me, I'd have opted for Norwell in a heartbeat.  But here we are...

SUH every time and all day on Sunday. This guy's a knuckle head, but he brings it on game day .  Sometimes so much so, that it occasionally hurts your team, but no body will ever say he's lazy .

1 minute ago, Tinstar said:

SUH every time and all day on Sunday. This guy's a knuckle head, but he brings it on game day .  Sometimes so much so, that it occasionally hurts your team, but no body will ever say he's lazy .

I'm fine with signing Suh but the contract needs to be with the ability for us to get out after 1 season because no way Bowles is able to control this guy past 1 season

Archived