OT WILL RICHARDSON
NC STATE
179: R6P5
EDGE JAVON ROLLAND-JONES
ARKANSAS STATE
235: R7P17
 CB D'MONTRE WADE
MURRAY STATE

1st round -  I really like Rosen (I also like Mayfield). I feel Rosen is the most NFL ready, He's got the footwork, great release/mechanics, he has experience under center and a true pocket passer. Pretty good with pressure, doesn't panic, trusts his protection, will not take eyes off his targets while under pressure - which to me means he's willing to take a hit if it means making a play, that shows toughness - personally, that's big for me. He's also very accurate under pressure - during blitzes he was 63% on accuracy, his overall accuracy would have been better if it werent for 31 drops by his receivers. Very good usage of shoulder fakes and hitches to move defenders or buy additional time for receivers to uncover. Touch passer who can throw feathers when needed. The only thing that worries me at all about him is the natural leadership abilities has been questioned - he doesn't have it natural like Mayfield does. I feel like his skill and play will speak for itself and he will be more of a lead by example guy, and as he matures becomes much more vocal and comfortable. 

3rd Round 
In the mock i did, i was surprised he dropped to the 3rd round - I dont know if he will make it out of the 2nd, but if he does, it's a good pick. We need a TE who can catch. 

BOTTOM LINE

Hurst's initial opportunity at athletic stardom came up short in baseball, but he has his second shot and plays like every down could be his last. His fearless play demeanor combined with size, strength and athleticism make him a well-rounded prospect with the versatility to line up all over the field. He's sure-handed and could become a young quarterback's safety blanket if he improves elements of his route running. He should see early snaps and has the ability to become a good combination tight end.

4th Round 

I went corner, i specifically targeted this guy because i feel like we need a slot corner - i feel like Skrine is a just a f*ckin liability, and needs to be replaced.

BOTTOM LINE

Compact, strong slot corner who can beat up finesse receivers when he's allowed to crowd and disrupt the route release. Dawson can match and blanket underneath, but hip tightness shows up when he's forced to turn and run from a backpedal. Dawson can handle himself in man or zone coverage and is ready to work when run support calls. He has some length and speed limitations, but he has the instincts and cover talent to become a starting nickel cornerback.

5th Round

I went OT, this guy projects as a RT with guard potential.

This guy comes with a little off the field baggage but i feel like he can be coached. I'll list both strengths and weaknesses since he comes with baggage. 

STRENGTHS

Thick, wide bubble with power in his hips. Generates leverage at point of attack in short-yardage "gotta have it" situations. Fits blocks with good positioning and brings feet with him. Keeps blocks centered and sustained. Can access torque from hips to turn defenders out of hole. Consistent in getting to playside and backside blocks. Good second and third step quickness for backside cutoff positioning before sliding his frame ahead of the defender. Very good timing working up to linebackers. Initial pass slides are quick and choppy. Uses strong, well-timed punch from his outside hand. Can rattle pads when he lands. Shuffles through punch and can run edge rushers up the pocket. Has adequate athletic ability for recovery when beaten. Quick to search for twist when his rusher voids.

WEAKNESSES

Built like a guard. Carries soft weight. Dogged by off-field issues. Faced team suspensions in 2017 and DWI back in 2015. Can be a step slow in initial lateral movement. Plays with some leg stiffness. Body control gets sloppy the further he gets from line of scrimmage. Inconsistent weight displacement in sets when he fears edge speed. Can be tilted, with well-timed stab move. Average redirect to mirror counters. Bends at the waist and over-extends. Lack of adequate bend prevents him from setting and holding a stout anchor. Base gets too wide causing him to lose footing. Didn't have to face Duke Ejiofor or Harold Landry this year due to their injuries.

6th Round

I went for an edge rusher, small school guy, but very successful pass rusher.  For a 6th rounder, i feel like we get a situational pass rusher, someone who has consistently got to the QB, but it is to be seen if he can still produce consistently as a pass rusher or will only be a sub package guy (based on the level of competition he will now face)

BOTTOM LINE

Rolland-Jones is the most accomplished pass rusher in FBS history, but teams will have to decide how to balance his production against his level of competition. Rolland-Jones may be smaller than teams would like on the edge, but his rush skill and instincts are beyond what many rushers come into the league with. His lack of physical traits will push him down the draft board some, but he has the consistency of production and the play traits to challenge for a role as a designated pass rusher in sub-packages.

7th Round 

I grabbed another Corner (i would have grabbed a WR but i feel like we are set with all the FA signings and enunwa coming back, etc), because this is a 7th round guy, ill list both strengths and weaknesses. 

STRENGTHS

Former running back with good size and is well built through his lowers. Four-year starter. Strength to create resistance from press. Good coordination to jab and open hips concurrently. Possesses good bounce and overall twitch in his feet. Ability to match the release in early stages without laboring. Can find hip to hip placement with receiver and stay in phase. On vertical routes, crowds receiver along the boundary before looking for the ball. Adequate change of direction talent. Plays with optimal balance from zone. Shows awareness of all patterns around him. Arms are long and uses that length effectively. Plays the catch window with timing and aggressiveness. Solid tackler who can be counted on in open field.

WEAKNESSES

Played against lower level of competition. Could struggle from press against NFL-caliber releases off the line. Covered up by tons of bail coverage and multiple zone looks. Way too passive in off coverage. Allowed easy throws in front of his face. Needs to show willingness to squeeze and compete from zone and off. Plays with a hitch at the top when attempting to plant and drive from his backpedal. Premature in breaking down to tackle. Allows receivers additional yardage before they even get up to him. Average instincts and angles in run support.

BOTTOM LINE

Outside cornerback with solid height, weight, speed combination to entice general managers. Wade has the athletic ability to handle bump and run coverage while staying connected to routes. While he's very experienced in zone coverage, he's not nearly as aggressive in attacking the route or the football. Wade's leap in competition could be an early obstacle that will require mental toughness and resilience, but he has the size and traits to become a rotational press corner

Any critiques, changes, any guys you particularly like that would be available in those same spots? Maybe provide some type of draft profile for them or analysis? 

This is how mine came out:

3: R1P3

QB JOSH ROSEN
UCLA
72: R3P8

RB SONY MICHEL
GEORGIA
107: R4P7

RB NICK CHUBB
GEORGIA
157: R5P20

DL LOWELL LOTULELEI