Loyola-Chicago

Jetsplayer21

Anybody else watching NCAA? This 11 seed has been mowing down the favorites. For few reasons. Like the eagles, and unlike Todd Bowles, they are stepping on teams throats.. They had a decent lead on the clear favorites unlike Bowles who would try to run down the clock, they are going for the kill shooting 3s and going right at Kansas st without trying to run clock with a lead. The Bowles way.. Dam I wish jets played this way..

1 hour ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Anybody else watching NCAA? This 11 seed has been mowing down the favorites. For few reasons. Like the eagles, and unlike Todd Bowles, they are stepping on teams throats.. They had a decent lead on the clear favorites unlike Bowles who would try to run down the clock, they are going for the kill shooting 3s and going right at Kansas st without trying to run clock with a lead. The Bowles way.. Dam I wish jets played this way..

I don't know about that....I say we give Bowles a chance at coaching college basketball and see how he does..

2 minutes ago, freestater said:

I don't know about that....I say we give Bowles a chance at coaching college basketball and see how he does..

Bowles coaching basketball “ anybody who shoots the ball with more than 3 seconds left on the shot clock is off the team” ?

1 hour ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Interesting, but tell me what you think of Todd Bowles?

6 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Interesting, but tell me what you think of Todd Bowles?

Easy. If im the opposing coach of jets, down by 10. I know for 96% Todd Bowles is going to call the most conservative play. On O or D. All I have to do is identify what the most conservative play is and I will easily beat him lol

11 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Villanova, Duke and probably Michigan coming. It’s gonna get real very quickly.

Still a great story for the 1963 Champs!

none of those teams are great, they are the best teams left and some of the best teams in a very down year for CBB but if Loyola keeps playing like they have they can actually this thing and I hope they do but I do think Michigan will beat them next weekend.

My point was when underdog is stacked against favorite ( which jets always will be ) you can play the Todd Bowles way and be a coward and lose close and brag about losing close.. Or you can keep attacking when your opposition is weak, before they catch their breath .

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2018 at 8:25 AM, nyjunc said:

none of those teams are great, they are the best teams left and some of the best teams in a very down year for CBB but if Loyola keeps playing like they have they can actually this thing and I hope they do but I do think Michigan will beat them next weekend.

lol

20 hours ago, nj meadowlands said:

lol

what are you lolling?  I said I thought Mich would beat Loyola not Villanova.  It was an incredibly weak year w/ no great teams.  Nova was the best and earned it this time but they weren't a great team. 

20 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Nova's legit. It's not their fault the one and done stuff is killing college basketball. Wright's done a fantastic job.

Wright is one of the best coaches in the game, I remember when Nova fans wanted him gone after the latest early exit in 2015 and I told the Nova fans I know that they were crazy.  Wright is a great coach and he has built an excellent program. every decade some schools have great runs like Louisville in the 80s, Arkansas in the 90s, Florida in the 00s and now Nova in the 10s.  can Nova keep this going long term?  we'll see.  Remember, as greta as the 2 titles are they have only advanced beyond the first weekend of the Tournament those 2 title runs this entire decade. 

Archived