JetNation 2018 Mock Draft DISCUSSION

Dcat

19 minutes ago, Lith said:

My son (26 and married now) was the biggest pain in the ass you could imagine.  He was a lazy ass bum throughout high school. Scared the hell out of me that he would always be an underachiever.  Went off to college met his wife during his freshman year, and changed completely.  Great kid, buying a house, has a good job, works his ass off and planning to start a family in the next few years.  They grow up. 

When he was under my roof he was a pain in the ass.  He moves out and my daughter in law gets a great kid.

Yeah, I'm holding out hope for the same.  My son doesn't listen to us at all lately.  But he listens to everything the girls tell him without question.  He has completely ceded any sense of personal control over his destiny to the girls in his life.  He might as well be married.

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

This isnt a deal.  You just PM'd me the same sh*t.  Maybe Dcat takes this (I had too) but nobody else in their right mind would.  Nobody is gaining anything here but you...you get to move up each round for literally giving nothing additional to your trade partner who moves back.  You're just swamping picks and getting the better ones.

lmfao

YOU ILLITERATE CLOWN READ IT AGAIN

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

You fleeced him, congrats. 

Steelers got 2-2 (560 points), 3-5 (245) and 5-2 (36)  total 841 points

Giants got 1-28 (660) 3-28 (132) and 5-28 (25) total 817 points.

Fair deal -- Giants gave up more value according to chart.  Moved up 6 spots but moved back in both R3 and R5.

• Sympathy 2

31 minutes ago, JiF said:

This isnt a deal.  You just PM'd me the same sh*t.  Maybe Dcat takes this (I had too) but nobody else in their right mind would.  Nobody is gaining anything here but you...you get to move up each round for literally giving nothing additional to your trade partner who moves back.  You're just swamping picks and getting the better ones.

lmfao

dcat has a 2d round pick for the Jets coming up soon that didn't exist before and at the same time Dcat got the same exact player at 5 that he would have picked at 3 with no risk at all, so GFY in the most polite possible way.

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

dcat has a 2d round pick for the Jets coming up soon that didn't exist before and at the same time Dcat got the same exact player at 5 that he would have picked at 3 with no risk at all, so GFY in the most polite possible way.

It was a joke, dude.

what a sensitive group of nancies in this thread. 

17 minutes ago, JiF said:

You fleeced him, congrats. 

No, he didn't.  The Giants gave up more draft value than it received per the draft value chart.  Assuming you are one of those who thinks the draft chart is the holy grail.

3 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Humblebrag?

Just now, JiF said:

It was a joke, dude.

Nancys?  I thought we were Marys?

• Upvote 1

Just now, JiF said:

Let's talk about how the Jags got the best OT in the draft at value, again, back to back years and give JiF a round of applause for his amazing GM skills. 

Your GM skills are fine.  Your posting skills... well not so much.

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

It was a joke, dude.

I thought you might be joking.  Was not sure though.  Now I am.  Bear in mind that there are no extra "joke" points in the final standings, so you still are not going to win this year.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

It was a joke, dude.

my response was a joke too, couldn't you tell?  (GFY "in the most polite way" = light hearted ribbing while GFY without the qualification = anger).  Posting etiquette, you know.

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Let's talk about how the Jags got the best OT in the draft at value, again, back to back years and give JiF a round of applause for his amazing GM skills. 

Brown?  Eh.  I'd be very scared to pick a guy that high that is so poor athletically.  I kind of liked him for the Ravens because of the Starks comparison and that they need a RT rather than LT. 

1 minute ago, #27TheDominator said:

Brown?  Eh.  I'd be very scared to pick a guy that high that is so poor athletically.  I kind of liked him for the Ravens because of the Starks comparison and that they need a RT rather than LT. 

You cant get around him...and the Jags have the luxury of not starting him immediately with Robinson and Parnell.  That said, next year they can kick Parnell out, save 6 mill, move Robinson to RT and Brown can be their LT.

7 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Brown is an enigma.  It will be so interesting to see where he goes in the actual draft.  I'm thinking he drops to mid rd 2 or below.  

15 hours ago, New York Mick said:

The Bills guards are INCOGNITO and DUCASSE. Incognito is old as **** and Ducasse ******* sucks. In a run first offense that’s awful so I understand. 

Yeah but Incognito still made the Pro Bowl. Agreed that Vlad the Douche sucks.