JetNation 2018 Mock Draft DISCUSSION

Dcat

3 hours ago, j4jets said:

Exactly! As soon as he makes the pick, the next 6 picks will go on a flash and I’ll be thinking I’ve got 6-9 hours before my pick. And then I’ll check JN only to see my pick was made by the board. 

Deja Vu?  

DUDE.  YOU ARE ON THE CLOCK since about 12:30.  Same as yesterday.  Please don't take the whole 3 hours like yesterday.  

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Nice run on WRs and DBs

Yup.  CBs came off the board quicker than I thought. 

I was hoping to have grabbed a CB by now, but I love Gallup in this spot.  Have not had the chance to watch as much tape this year as I usually do, but Gallup is a guy I have watched.  Not great measurables at the combine, but all he does is run great routes and separates.  I think he would be a great addition in the Packers offense.  I would take him over several of the bigger name guys that went earlier.

20 minutes ago, Lith said:

I was hoping to have grabbed a CB by now, but I love Gallup in this spot.  Have not had the chance to watch as much tape this year as I usually do, but Gallup is a guy I have watched.  Not great measurables at the combine, but all he does is run great routes and separates.  I think he would be a great addition in the Packers offense.  I would take him over several of the bigger name guys that went earlier.

I don’t care about combine numbers unless they’re medical. I was planning on going DB  

18 minutes ago, Lith said:

Not to mention that Gallup is such a great WR name.  

49 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

You drafted a nose tackle, a tiny linebacker, and a two down RB. You’re a less caffeinated Mike Maccagnan

The DT will anchor the line for years and help push the pocket for Mack and then Irvin outside. The RB is the most dynamic game changing player in the draft. I just got the best Lb in the draft in the 3rd round. Word

My team doesn't have a pick for another round and a half, but here are my 3 current observations

1) Mason Rudolph will be LONG GONE before this spot in the real draft

2) An available player I love in this general spot is DE Dorrance Armstrong from Kansas

3) I'm sort of skeptical of both the highest rated LBs left - the kids from USC and Oklahoma - some people rave about each of them, but I think they're both overrated, I've seen both mocked in the 1st round in various places

4 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

My team doesn't have a pick for another round and a half, but here are my 3 current observations

1) Mason Rudolph will be LONG GONE before this spot in the real draft

2) An available player I love in this general spot is DE Dorrance Armstrong from Kansas

3) I'm sort of skeptical of both the highest rated LBs left - the kids from USC and Oklahoma - some people rave about each of them, but I think they're both overrated, I've seen both mocked in the 1st round in various places

I was about to give Rudolph to Miami yesterday and Pittsburgh today.  But then the GM showed up for Steelers.  With Miami, I had forgotten they signed Osweiler.  When I remembered that, I went TE for Miami because they don't have any good ones. 

• Upvote 1

Mock Draft on Holiday weekend:

We are going to keep it going over the weekend.  If you won't be able to check in, be sure to send us a list in advance for your next pick or two.  

@PepPep @HawkeyeJet @bgivs21 @Beerfish @Matt39 @Paradis @IndianaJet @Patriot Killa @King P @RobR @j4jets @maury77 @Sarge4Tide @JiF @T0mShane @nycdan @RedBeardedSavage @Thai Jet @HessStation @BigO @#27TheDominator @Greenseed4 @Integrity28 @Stark @LAD_Brooklyn @32EBoozer @BrickTamland @jetsons @New York Mick 

Monday morning will officially begin the 2-hour limit for picks.  But if there are a lot of 3 hour waits over the holiday weekend, we may knock it down to 2 hours before Monday, because that means we didn't get a list from you and we are just wasting time.    SO please send us a list if you know you will be unavailable.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

48 minutes ago, Dcat said:

We are going to keep it going over the weekend.  If you won't be able to check in, be sure to send us a list in advance for your next pick or two.  

@PepPep @HawkeyeJet @bgivs21 @Beerfish @Matt39 @Paradis @IndianaJet @Patriot Killa @King P @RobR @j4jets @maury77 @Sarge4Tide @JiF @T0mShane @nycdan @RedBeardedSavage @Thai Jet @HessStation @BigO @#27TheDominator @Greenseed4 @Integrity28 @Stark @LAD_Brooklyn @32EBoozer @BrickTamland @jetsons @New York Mick 

Monday morning will officially begin the 2-hour limit for picks.  But if there are a lot of 3 hour waits over the holiday weekend, we may knock it down to 2 hours before Monday, because that means we didn't get a list from you and we are just wasting time.    SO please send us a list if you know you will be unavailable.

My body is ready 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Dcat said:

giphy.gif