JetNation 2018 Mock Draft SELECTIONS

Dcat

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Stark sent me his pick:

With their final pick of the draft, Seahawks select Ebenezer Ogundeko, EDGE, Tennessee State

hqdefault.jpg

Bengals OTC.  In fact Bengals have three of the next five picks so please, if you can,  send me a list of 5 names in priority for those 3 picks @bgivs21 so I can put them in quickly when the next turn comes up

21 hours ago, j4jets said:

With the who knows what number pick of the 2018 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins, AKA Gay Sharks, select RG Taylor Hearn, Clemson. 

He looks like Jason Dufner.... the guy who's wife cheated on him with Tiger Woods. 

21 hours ago, j4jets said:

15951F63-A8CF-4BFF-8577-B5A07EEC4163.jpeg

^he looks mad af.

@#27TheDominator is OTC. Pick due 6:25 PM. 

I have all 3 of the next 3 picks.  Thanks to [mention=28283]IndianaJet[/mention] and [mention=28592]bgivs21[/mention] for sending in their picks.  OK here they come:
With the final pick of their 2018 draft, the San Diego Chargers select, De'Asian Richardson, CB, Kansas St.
Hey, I can't find this player on the 2017 Kansas St roster.  I googled him and get the Lousiville DE/DT by that name #90 who doesn't look like 5'9". 
He's in the spreadsheet as a DB and as a DL????  I'm confused. 
Anyone familiar with this guy?

He is a DL from Louisville. Was a mistake in the spreadsheet. I corrected it in one spot, but not on all the tabs if the sheet.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

1 minute ago, Lith said:

He is a DL from Louisville. Was a mistake in the spreadsheet. I corrected it in one spot, but not on all the tabs if the sheet.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

pick was switched to the tackle. Somehow I think the corner DJ Reed from Kan St got intertwined with the Louisville DT.   

I hold the envelope with the final pick of the 2018 JN Mock draft.  @Sarge4Tide sent it to me yesterday.

He is not on the spreadsheet. (At least I can't find him).  I'll leave it to @Lith to add him in.

With the final pick of the draft, pick #256, the Atlanta Falcons select pre med student, Lord Hyeamang, DL, Columbia University.

maxresdefault.jpg

BDQNKGUNIJFNFGQ.20170830124638.jpg

Thank you everybody.  It has been fun!

Atlanta Falcons completed draft:

26 1 26 700 Atlanta Falcons Sarge4Tide MIKE GESICKI Penn State TE  
45 2 13 450 Atlanta Falcons Sarge4Tide JUSTIN REID Stanford S  
126 4 26 46 Atlanta Falcons Sarge4Tide ANTONIO CALLAWAY Florida WR  
200 6 26 11 Atlanta Falcons Sarge4Tide JAMIL DEMBY Maine G  
207 6 33 8.2 Atlanta Falcons Sarge4Tide TONY BROWN Alabama CB Compensatory
244 7 26 1 Atlanta Falcons Sarge4Tide KENDALL DONNERSON SE Missouri State LB  
256 7 38 1 Atlanta Falcons Sarge4Tide LORD J. HYEAMANG Columbia DL Compensatory

@Sarge4Tide

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting day yesterday.  Not one of us had a guy going in the right draft slot.  A bunch of picks were off by 1, and two of us drafted guys to the right team, but in different spots.

@HawkeyeJet nailed the Bears pick of Roquan Smith, but he traded back to 12 to do it, so you got better value than the bears did.

@LAD_Brooklyn picked Terrell Edmunds to the Steelers, but he got Edmonds in the 2nd round, 32 picks after the Steelers.  Great pick.

I am going to make a change in the scoring this year -- going to call it the @JiF rule.  25 bonus points for picking a guy in the right draft slot and 25 for picking a guy to the right team.  I may also weight the points by the round a guy is selected in.  Finding value in the first round should be more valuable than finding value in the 7th.

For those new to the draft, value points are the difference between actual draft slot and our mock draft slot.  Best 1st round pick on this basis was @jetsons pick of Rashaad Penny, selected 27th by the Seahawks, but 62nd by Jetsons for the Vikings.  35 points.

23 hours ago, Lith said:

Interesting day yesterday.  Not one of us had a guy going in the right draft slot.  A bunch of picks were off by 1, and two of us drafted guys to the right team, but in different spots.

@HawkeyeJet nailed the Bears pick of Roquan Smith, but he traded back to 12 to do it, so you got better value than the bears did.

@LAD_Brooklyn picked Terrell Edmunds to the Steelers, but he got Edmonds in the 2nd round, 32 picks after the Steelers.  Great pick.

I am going to make a change in the scoring this year -- going to call it the @JiF rule.  25 bonus points for picking a guy in the right draft slot and 25 for picking a guy to the right team.  I may also weight the points by the round a guy is selected in.  Finding value in the first round should be more valuable than finding value in the 7th.

For those new to the draft, value points are the difference between actual draft slot and our mock draft slot.  Best 1st round pick on this basis was @jetsons pick of Rashaad Penny, selected 27th by the Seahawks, but 62nd by Jetsons for the Vikings.  35 points.

Tyquan Lewis at end of R2? I got him in the 5-6th round I thought. If scoring works how I assume, that’s a pretty good one. So was Noteboom.

Archived