JetNation 2018 Mock Draft SELECTIONS

Dcat

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, jetsons said:

for some reason I'm unable to put this on the spread sheet... if someone can do this for me I'd appreciate it, thx.

There are too many linkages across the various tabs of the spreadsheet for me to trust a bunch of mooks on the internet with edit rights to the sheet.  It is view only so I don't have to spend all day fixing it.  Dcat. JetsVets and I keep it updated.

@Thai Jet and the Pats are on the clock.

The Chargers and Steelers have made a trade.

The Chargers move up to the 2nd pick in the 2nd round and also receive the 2nd pick in the 5th round (via NYG).

In exchange the Steelers get the Chargers 2nd and 3rd round picks.

With the 34th pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Los Angeles Chargers select:

Maurice Hurst - DT Michigan

7902205ce49e4d30863779ebcce277d9.jpg?ito

@NYJetsVets91 and the Cleveland Browns are on the clock!

The Lions had a few big needs going into this draft.  They resolved their Edge need.  Next up are DT, OG and RB.  We were content to sit tight and fill them as picks came along, but a 1st round talent has dropped too far and he fits a need perfectly.  Matt Patricia wants him so I'm getting him.

With the newly acquired 42nd pick in the annual JN Mock Draft, the Detroit Lions select Taven Bryan - DT - Florida

a09e8da46cc446eaebb3d32184677ce4_crop_ex

With the 11th pick (43 rd overall) in the second round the much hated New England Patriots select :

CB  Carlton Davis .... Auburn ( that cow college on the other end of the state)

He fits Belipricks mold ,at 6 1" 203 ,of being able to play CB or  S

5 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Okay, this time I will take the chalk pick from Alabama.  The Ravens select Ronnie Harrison, S, Alabama.  Did he run yet?  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzjIsf3PvJt22QXk2wKFD

@New York Mick is on the clock and pretty impatient.  :) He will probably post his pick before I finish my post in the discussion thread.

Lol dick. I’m getting ready to drive and didn’t want to hold up @King P  (OTC)

The Bills select 

Frank Ragnow - C, Arkansas 

E939ABF0-728D-4900-AD4D-D822C3F1CFC9.jpeg

Archived