JetNation 2018 Mock Draft SELECTIONS

Dcat

Time is up for @BigO.  That's two consecutive missed picks for the Rams.  BigO, let us know if you plan on continuing.  You don't have a 5th round pick, so please respond before we are half way through round 5.  At that point we will find a replacement GM. 

with the 35th pick of the 4th round, the Los Angeles Rams select Tre'Quan Smith, WR, UCF

900339956.jpg.0.jpg

Patriots OTC, @Thai Jet please make your pick by 3:20.

@RobR is on deck for the Cowboyz.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[mention=25322]LAD_Brooklyn[/mention]  you are still on the clock.  Hill was already taken.  Make another pick or we'll just give you the next highest rated DT if you don't reply.  1 hour remaining.   Meanwhile [mention=9582]T0mShane[/mention] and [mention=27973]NYJetsVets91[/mention] sit tight until this is fixed 

We are good. Lad changed his pick to devante lampkin. Spreadsheet is updated. Tom made his pick and now@nyjetsvets91 is on the clock.

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

We are good. Lad changed his pick to devante lampkin. Spreadsheet is updated. Tom made his pick and now Jetsvets is on the clock.

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

Thanks. 

Everyone needs to check the spreadsheet to make sure your player is still on the board.  At this point in the draft, it's too tough to go by memory.

Now... back to selections!

Just now, bgivs21 said:

Bengals select

WR - Keke Coutee

F-U.  You make me wait the full 2 hours to see you draft the guy I had at the top of my list.

May you find yourself smothered by Andre Smith's sweaty man-boobs.

Archived