Board redirect on new browser tab?

Found the issue. We were hacked. It wasn't an ad issue. Which is why the ad company kept saying they were clean.

Sorry it took long to fix, a lot of the infected files have been removed and more are being fixed tonight.

Thanks.

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

Found the issue. We were hacked. It wasn't an ad issue. Which is why the ad company kept saying they were clean.

Sorry it took long to fix, a lot of the infected files have been removed and more are being fixed tonight.

Thanks.

I still receive a new page pop up entering the forum.  Just happened this morning.  

Starting yesterday the JetNation homepage wont open on first when entering in the URL. After a refresh it loads instantly.

Then when I click the menu button to select the forum it opens a new page(only once per day unless I have to reset the browser for some reason)

I still feel like there is something funky going on.  Just wanted you to be aware what im seeing on this end.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, chrisfaceoff said:

I still receive a new page pop up entering the forum.  Just happened this morning.  

Starting yesterday the JetNation homepage wont open on first when entering in the URL. After a refresh it loads instantly.

Then when I click the menu button to select the forum it opens a new page(only once per day unless I have to reset the browser for some reason)

I still feel like there is something funky going on.  Just wanted you to be aware what im seeing on this end.

Thanks!

Yes, all of the changes weren't implemented last night. We ended up doing a bigger fix. Upgraded the server last night, new php version. Going through manual cleanup on the server now. It will definitely be fixed soon.

Thanks for the patience everyone.

Another update....this was definitely a hack, and not related to the ad network.

We found the code and have upgraded several things on the server. Good news is the server is now faster. I have the code removed....so we shouldn't see any redirects...

BUT -- there are a few steps remaining to put this to rest completely. So if any other redirects happen thanks again for your patience. I hope to have this 100% completed later tonight.

2 hours ago, chrisfaceoff said:

Thanks!

The scans have been coming up clean now. Please let me know if this happens again. Thanks.

On 4/18/2018 at 11:04 AM, Maxman said:

The scans have been coming up clean now. Please let me know if this happens again. Thanks.

Happening to me now, really annoying.  Do these companies think people after being admitted will love up to buy Angry Birds, whatever?

15 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Happening to me now, really annoying.  Do these companies think people after being admitted will love up to buy Angry Birds, whatever?

On mobile? Android or iPhone? 

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah, on my Android mobile phone.  Just started tonight.  

Well the good news is I found the issue. It isn't related to the ad network. Hope to have it fixed soon.

Archived