Jump to content

BUF Has Huge Issues


KRL
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, jetsons said:

I hope you're just kidding... if not I suggest this...

 

Not Kidding- I'll take any bet the Jets wreck the Bills twice next year. AJ McCarron will be running for his life & hes no Tyrod Taylor with his legs. Bills are picking numero uno in next years draft, Colts at #2 if Luck gets reinjured.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Kerry Glenn was #35.  It was Carl Howard.  Don't you recognize those bowlegs?  FWIW, Lance Mehl was an OLB #56

Yep Carl Howard...at least per wikipedia.

Man..those 1986 Jets.  The microcosm of being a Jets fan.

1-1 start leading to the 51-45 shootout against the Phins.

Winning 9 in a row followed by Paul McGuire predicting the Jets would lose their last 5 and then the Jets losing the last 5...starting off with getting utterly embarrassed on Monday night football by the Phins.

Tons of injuries.

Pat Ryan at QB

And of course the collapse in Cleveland in the divisional round.

 

Ugh ugh ugh....I should have known at the age of 15 what the rest of my football rooting life was going to look like after that mess.

 

 

  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Winning 9 in a row followed by Paul McGuire predicting the Jets would lose their last 5 and then the Jets losing the last 5...starting off with getting utterly embarrassed on Monday night football by the Phins.

That fat ******* punter didn't predict they would lost their last 5.  He was predicting it for like 4 weeks before that.  He's a dick.  That team lost games to O'Brien and Freeman(not uncommon) but were decimated on D - Klecko, Mehl, Gastineau, My favorite CBs ever - Jerry Holmes and Russell.  When they were healthy they were beasts. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

That fat ******* punter didn't predict they would lost their last 5.  He was predicting it for like 4 weeks before that.  He's a dick.  That team lost games to O'Brien and Freeman(not uncommon) but were decimated on D - Klecko, Mehl, Gastineau, My favorite CBs ever - Jerry Holmes and Russell.  When they were healthy they were beasts. 

Jerry Holmes, that guy looked like a stick insect, the skinniest player I ever remember seeing!

Russell Carter was uber talented but couldn't stay healthy. Harry Hamilton and Lester Lyles at safety as well....happy days

  • Sympathy 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, redlichtie said:

Jerry Holmes, that guy looked like a stick insect, the skinniest player I ever remember seeing!

Russell Carter was uber talented but couldn't stay healthy. Harry Hamilton and Lester Lyles at safety as well....happy days

I played/coached with Harry Hamilton's cousin Neil in Milan.  Great guy.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, redlichtie said:

Jeez you found bad food in Italy!!?....to be fair I remember not being as impressed with the restaurants in Milan as I was in Rome. I had no trouble with the gelato in either though 😊

Haha.  Food was great. Just better and cheaper elsewhere.  I was there from 2006 through 2011.  I had a friend who was banned from the gelateria because the old woman that ran it told him "you're getting fat"  She told him to come back in a week.  She was right.  He went at least once a day. Even in winter. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Thai Jet said:

No, Neither one of us have., but I did see the clip that was posted here. Bizarre

Sorry about that.  That was toward the very end of the movie.  But it’s still worth watching if you like unusual movies (like I do).  Good cast too btw:

Vincent Gallo and Christina Ricci star in the lead roles and the supporting cast includes Mickey Rourke, Rosanna Arquette, Ben Gazzara, and Anjelica Huston

  • Post of the Week 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, redlichtie said:

Jeez you found bad food in Italy!!?....to be fair I remember not being as impressed with the restaurants in Milan as I was in Rome. I had no trouble with the gelato in either though 😊

Tuscany.  Best steaks on planet Earth.  Some of the best food anywhere.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Haha.  Food was great. Just better and cheaper elsewhere.  I was there from 2006 through 2011.  I had a friend who was banned from the gelateria because the old woman that ran it told him "you're getting fat"  She told him to come back in a week.  She was right.  He went at least once a day. Even in winter. 

Far fewer fat people in Italy.  Americans stand out.  Figuratively and literally.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

Not for nothing, time has shown that Jonathon Martin was the psycho in that whole scene. 

Why do you refer to Martin as a psycho ? Just because he wanted to shot up a school ? Wait.....never mind.

I always thought Martin was odd coming out of Stanford. He just wasn't a football guy. Always seemed like he was a softie. I want to use another word here but we'll stick with softie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Tuscany.  Best steaks on planet Earth.  Some of the best food anywhere.

If you like 'em raw.  My experience with Bistecca Fiorentina, waiter comes out and you pick out the cut you want.  Waiter walks to the kitchen while you pour the wine.  You hear a 3 second sizzle and before the wine hits your lips the steak is on the plate in front of you.  I liked Angiolino's. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

Not for nothing, time has shown that Jonathon Martin was the psycho in that whole scene. 

Agree and in the typical hysteria-induced rush-to-judgment, the accused got convicted in the media long before the facts came out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Richie Incognito , the" absolutely not" guy when asked if he'd reconsider retirement, is now hinting he's coming back. He tweeted the Bills front office something to the effect...Short lived retirement.  See you on Monday . No one here knows WTF to make of it. Maybe the reality of having to pay back $1.25 mil. of his bonus money hit home. Who knows ?  Bills front office is gotta love this. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bills could probably say the same about us right now our greatest weapons for a rookie qb will be kearse and Powell...our offensive line is alright but far from special our defense on paper is decent except for a hole on the d line. We are probably not the ideal landing spot for a young qb.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://JetNation.com mobile app

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bealeb319 said:

Bills could probably say the same about us right now our greatest weapons for a rookie qb will be kearse and Powell...our offensive line is alright but far from special our defense on paper is decent except for a hole on the d line. We are probably not the ideal landing spot for a young qb.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://JetNation.com mobile app
 

Don't discount Isiah Crowell who is a threat coming out of the backfield as a receiver.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

I like the Crowell signing but let's be honest he wasn't good enough for the Browns to want to retain him

Sent from my [device_name] using http://JetNation.com mobile app
 

Can't that be said of all the FA's ? It's like we did with ASJ. We said he was worth $8 mil over 2 yrs. He wanted $12...Adios. Obviously Macc thought Crowell was worth more to the Jets. Forte's forte ( forgive me) was catching passes. He was one of the best when he was with Da Bears. Crowell is a nice replacement for him. I think Macc wanted McKinnon , who's a great pass catcher, but he signed for totally insane $$.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...