Draft Rumor Round Up; Mayfield Visit

JetNation

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Robert Klemko (@RobertKlemko)

4/17/18, 4:19 PM

Baker Mayfield just wrapped up a visit with DEN and is on his way to ARZ today for final visit. After 3 months, here's my final prediction:

NYJ and DEN are 1a and 1b. If he gets to 5, I think the DEN would be open to deal w Miami or Buf, provided they haven't already made moves.

3 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Robert Klemko (@RobertKlemko)

4/17/18, 4:19 PM

Baker Mayfield just wrapped up a visit with DEN and is on his way to ARZ today for final visit. After 3 months, here's my final prediction:

NYJ and DEN are 1a and 1b. If he gets to 5, I think the DEN would be open to deal w Miami or Buf, provided they haven't already made moves.

Not sure I understand this...Denver wants him, but Denver would also trade down if he’s on the board? 

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Not sure I understand this...Denver wants him, but Denver would also trade down if he’s on the board? 

The best part is Breer followed it up w/this..

Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer)

4/17/18, 5:00 PM

I'd agree with Robert's assessment. twitter.com/RobertKlemko/s…

17 minutes ago, Lith said:

Aren't we all at this point?

A coworker comes up to me today and says, “Just a few more days, man. I’m hoping for Allen. I saw some highlights and I was like, that’s Aaron Rodgers, man.” I was like, “haha cool.” And then I walked away. It’s time.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

A coworker comes up to me today and says, “Just a few more days, man. I’m hoping for Allen. I saw some highlights and I was like, that’s Aaron Rodgers, man.” I was like, “haha cool.” And then I walked away. It’s time.

Which one of you was on fries?

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Image result for sarcastic thumbs up gif

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

That's how it reads to me which makes no sense. Like, he's going 3 to the Jets or 5 to the Broncos... Who might actually trade down if they were blown away, maybe? Weird.

On 4/16/2018 at 12:18 PM, FidelioJet said:

I honestly find it interesting that the majorty of experts are projecting Allen to be the 1st or 2nd QB taken in the draft - yet on JetNation you're attacked for suggesting he's going to be good.

I get it if people don't like him and I understand their concerns but to say things like "I thought you knew football" for not agreeing with your position is rather comical.

“Experts” had EJ Manuel and Geno smith as 1st rounders.  Mayock mocked Geno in the top 5.  

The are all part of the media that is driven by clicks.  They create stories.  They shock for attention.

In the end, Chris Johnson is going to have to be convinced Macc made the right choice.  If not, we are going to start our rebuild all over again.

Archived