Has anyone else had enough already?

Clementi49

Have you had enough?   

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which best describes where you're at?

• I can't take any more
    • I have just the right amount
    • I can never get enough

I think I speak for a lot of Jets fans in general... No one cares about your mock drafts anymore, no one cares about the trade rumors anymore, no one cares about the possibly “leaked” possibly fake information anymore, and certainly no one cares what QB you like over the other one...

its pretty simple at this point. Us Jet fans have waited so many years for our QB to finally be picked in a draft with potentially really good QBs and it’s finally here. This whole process is coming to the finish line and I’m pretty spent at this point with the bs. I just want draft day to come so we can all stop talking about possibilities...

And one more thing.... No one.... and I mean no one cares about your opinion on the QB they eventually take. So just enjoy it. If it’s not the guy you wanted... oh well. Get behind the QB they do take and move on... 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Clementi49 said:

I think I speak for a lot of Jets fans in general... No one cares about your mock drafts anymore, no one cares about the trade rumors anymore, no one cares about the possibly “leaked” possibly fake information anymore, and certainly no one cares what QB you like over the other one...

its pretty simple at this point. Us Jet fans have waited so many years for our QB to finally be picked in a draft with potentially really good QBs and it’s finally here. This whole process is coming to the finish line and I’m pretty spent at this point with the bs. I just want draft day to come so we can all stop talking about possibilities...

And one more thing.... No one.... and I mean no one cares about your opinion on the QB they eventually take. So just enjoy it. If it’s not the guy you wanted... oh well. Get behind the QB they do take and move on... 

I care more about the rumors, mock drafts and other peoples opinions about the QB's than I do about you not caring about any of it. 

6 minutes ago, Clementi49 said:

Old school. I dig it. I remember and probably liked it better when draft related threads in the main forum got you a nasty pm from a mod and moved to the draft forum where myself and the 8 other jobless, single dudes still living in mom's basement discussed ceilings, Lyndy's and Kiper's hair.

14 minutes ago, Clementi49 said:

Definitely not speaking for me :)  I'm eating up all the rumors especially the delicious Browns rumors circulating the last few days.  I find it fun and usually do at least one mock a day myself.  Just don't take things so seriously and remember this is all entertainment.  If you are not entertained tune out until 4/26, will help keep your sanity.  And I'm 100% with you, whoever the pick is, I can't wait to start rooting and supporting them and the future of the Jets.  Haven't been this excited in a very long time.

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Old school. I dig it. I remember and probably liked it better when draft related threads in the main forum got you a nasty pm from a mod and moved to the draft forum where myself and the 8 other jobless, single dudes still living in mom's basement discussed ceilings, Lyndy's and Kiper's hair.

I never lived in my moms basement, Hess. 

16 minutes ago, Clementi49 said:

Nope.  this get behind the Qb they take = half this board being all lovey dovey with Hackenburg.

The #1 way to shut up fans and get them to trust you?  Be successful like the pats.  Belly can do what ever the hell he wants and the fans think it is great.  Why?  He has proven he knows what he is doing.  The Jets?  Nope.

I'm not going to blindly trust our front office if I think they are wrong.  I will vocalize if I think they are making good moves or bad ones and I'll be glad to crow when I am write and eat crow when I am wrong.

11 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I can still remember having to wait 10 minutes for my computer to download to respond to your Chris Houston post on his credentials as a 1st round CB. Or was it@RutgersJetFan

I dont recall being passionate about Chris Houston. I was big on Revis (mocked him to the Jets) and Leon Hall.  And @Paradis I think it was him but someone was with me loving on Reggie Nelson.

24 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Tech-nic-ally, I was still married. 

Just now, HessStation said:

Best draft year ever was Brick, Mangold year with Cutler vs Leinart vs Young...that was one if the Bongo years and when CBNY and Bit were better than video games

My sig was "D'BRICK is D'PICK" and "In Tangeni I Trust."

lmfao

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Justin Blalock - G - Texas 2nd rounder for Atlanta.  Everyone and their dog wanted this guy....or maybe it was just GreenJets and Ham

Count me as one of them...

But then...I liked Warford over Warmack and Cooper!  Yay me!

I don't mind all the hoopla and "so-called" experts getting on their proverbial soapboxes to tell everyone how smart they are and how much they know, and invariably, after the draft, most are proven to be the blowhards that they really are who don't know any more than your average message board participant. 

It's entertainment at it's finest!

51 minutes ago, Clementi49 said:

Archived