Has anyone else had enough already?

Clementi49

Have you had enough?   

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which best describes where you're at?

• I can't take any more
    • I have just the right amount
    • I can never get enough

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I remember breaking down his last game vs Florida like Lou Holtz on crack cocaine. Hail YouTube 

The funniest thing from that time was the NFL Network broadcast of Cutler throwing at the combine. Mayock was practically having orgasms on the air.

Timing is all off. Free agency, combine, pro days, personal workouts are all done. Draft should be next weekend 

I have managed to not have a favorite 

I don't know why you would want to fall in love when there is only a 1/4 chance you are happy on draft day 

As long as it's a QB I'm good 

On 4/12/2018 at 4:26 PM, Untouchable said:

Yes

Every last one of us is just repeating the same sh*t over and over again.

Macc should trade next years 1st to Cleveland just to shake things up.

If he did I'd be most curious to see who'd he take.

On 4/12/2018 at 7:18 PM, TuscanyTile2 said:

I wish the draft took place in late March or early April.  I remember being sick of reading about all this when there was still a little over a month to go.  I know that mock drafts are pretty much a complete waste of time.  The draft analysts just take the 3-4 players that a team is probably interested in and rotate through those players in their mocks.  This way the mock changes since the prior iteration and it gives people something to talk about.  I think at least some (and possibly a lot) of the draft rumors are made up to sell newspapers/get clicks/etc.  It's amazing that we STILL have 2 weeks to go.

I'm with you. It used to be earlier but then Goodell wanted to "space" things out so fan interest is spread over more of the whole year. There was talk of moving the draft up so it's BEFORE FA. Then teams could use holes that they still had after the draft. 

I haven't had enough at all. I'm 78-3 in arguments about the QB's this offseason. 

I walk around every day with a binder with each of these QB's college stats, scouting reports, and pictures of their footwork. I have clips of each QB stored on my phone ready to go.

If I see a Jets fan on the street, I'll ask them which QB they like. If they say the wrong answer, I start flipping through the binder and pointing to all types of stats. I can't lose. 

Archived