Mark Sanchez suspended for PEDs

JetsFanatic

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Please READ*

I originally locked this thread but decided to not let a couple people who can’t follow rules screw it up for everyone. So...

Any personal attacks, politics, racism or religion in this  thread and you go away until training camp. Don’t care who you are or who you think you are . 

You been warned. Have fun kids! 

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

*Please READ*

I originally locked this thread but decided to not let a couple people who can’t follow rules screw it up for everyone. So...

Any personal attacks, politics, racism or religion in this  thread and you go away until training camp. Don’t care who you are or who you think you are . 

Party pooper 

4 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

He’s a free agent. This could be a career ender for him. Though if enough QB’s go down with injuries, he could get a call mid season. 

He probably wouldn’t have even been considered as a #3 until someone went down  after few weeks after season anyway 

28 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

*Please READ*

You da man!

Archived