Is Eli Manning overrated?

Patriot Killa

Is Eli overrated?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

23 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

Do you realize you are verbally sparring with a spambot?

Yes I do.  Curious which way he'll spin his next pointless argument.  I was kind of waiting on the "Unitas only won one SB, those NFL championship things don't count" reply.  

He's already argued that The Giants won because of STs/D, spun out of that to say Eli gets credit and then argued that the Giants only scored 20 in their wins or that Eli never won when the D gave up more than whatever then says he never discredits Eli.  

And of course then says I lack reading comprehension skills.  And no one can prove him wrong.  It's amazing. 

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Kleckineau said:

Do you realize you are verbally sparring with a spambot?

I wouldn't call what he is trying to do "verbally sparring". 

16 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Yes I do.  Curious which way he'll spin his next pointless argument.  I was kind of waiting on the "Unitas only won one SB, those NFL championship things don't count" reply.  

He's already argued that The Giants won because of STs/D, spun out of that to say Eli gets credit and then argued that the Giants only scored 20 in their wins or that Eli never won when the D gave up more than whatever then says he never discredits Eli.  

And of course then says I lack reading comprehension skills.  And no one can prove him wrong.  It's amazing. 

again, for the reading comprehension impaired:

Eli Manning helped the giants win 2 SBs but they were led by their D just like our 2009/2010 seasons except our D(and STs) didn't step up in title games like his.

I am not arguing Eli has never won a playoff game when his D allowed more than 20 I am stating it as a FACT.  It's never happened, this great winner that just needs to get into the playoffs to have a chance has never led his team to a win in the playoffs when his D allowed more than 20 pts.  what does that tell you?(along w/ only winning PO games in 2 postseasons throughout his long career).

how can you prove me wrong when 1) you usually just attack me and don't even discuss the topic and 2) when you do actually try to counter a point you get it so spectacularly wrong that either you can't read or you don't read. 

I have yet to see you challenge me on any point, you whine and hurl insults but please challenge my points individually so we can have a fun debate. Maybe you'll teach me something? or more likely I'll teach you something but either way w/ intelligent debate we all win.

5 hours ago, nyjunc said:

I wouldn't call what he is trying to do "verbally sparring". 

again, for the reading comprehension impaired:

Eli Manning helped the giants win 2 SBs but they were led by their D just like our 2009/2010 seasons except our D(and STs) didn't step up in title games like his.

I am not arguing Eli has never won a playoff game when his D allowed more than 20 I am stating it as a FACT.  It's never happened, this great winner that just needs to get into the playoffs to have a chance has never led his team to a win in the playoffs when his D allowed more than 20 pts.  what does that tell you?(along w/ only winning PO games in 2 postseasons throughout his long career).

how can you prove me wrong when 1) you usually just attack me and don't even discuss the topic and 2) when you do actually try to counter a point you get it so spectacularly wrong that either you can't read or you don't read. 

I have yet to see you challenge me on any point, you whine and hurl insults but please challenge my points individually so we can have a fun debate. Maybe you'll teach me something? or more likely I'll teach you something but either way w/ intelligent debate we all win.

Nobodies attacked you.  Ive discussed Eli.  Here and before.  You cant get it through your head that I don't agree with you.  But that's not enough you will go on and on trying to convince all that theyre wrong and youre right.  

For someone whos panties are easily ruffled you sure do enough name calling and accusing on your own.  More likely youll teach me something?  LOL.  Go back to arguing how great Sanchez is on Finheaven.  You were the board whipping boy there too

22 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Ha.  Johnny U.  He "won" the SB.  He was 3-9 for 88 yards and 2 INTs.  He did have the 75 yarder to Mackey.  Imagine how bad he was the rest of the game.  In the 3 postseason games, 37% was his high for completion percentage.  Ha.  RIP.  I liked his shoes.

28 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Nobodies attacked you.  Ive discussed Eli.  Here and before.  You cant get it through your head that I don't agree with you.  But that's not enough you will go on and on trying to convince all that theyre wrong and youre right.  

For someone whos panties are easily ruffled you sure do enough name calling and accusing on your own.  More likely youll teach me something?  LOL.  Go back to arguing how great Sanchez is on Finheaven.  You were the board whipping boy there too

You are free to have any opinion you like, I couldn't care less what you think but I will always counter arguments I disagree with. You simply attack me and don't counter what I post.  I don't need to convince you, I present logical arguments free of bias and it's up to those reading it if they like it or not.  I love when good posters come back at my arguments so we can debate back and forth. Unfortunately my argument is so rock solid here no one can counter.

I love when I have no clue who posters are know me from different boards. It's flattering.

1 minute ago, #27TheDominator said:

Ha.  Johnny U.  He "won" the SB.  He was 3-9 for 88 yards and 2 INTs.  He did have the 75 yarder to Mackey.  Imagine how bad he was the rest of the game.  In the 3 postseason games, 37% was his high for completion percentage.  Ha.  RIP.  I liked his shoes.

Yeah, attempted under 10 passes that game.  was a completely different game.

None of this has anything to do with the point though

22 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Oh and again the poster said 2 SBs and 2 SB MVPs.  I never said Johnny only won one SB but you need to deflect from the actual discussion.

Just now, nyjunc said:

You are free to have any opinion you like, I couldn't care less what you think but I will always counter arguments I disagree with. You simply attack me and don't counter what I post.  I don't need to convince you, I present logical arguments free of bias and it's up to those reading it if they like it or not.  I love when good posters come back at my arguments so we can debate back and forth. Unfortunately my argument is so rock solid here no one can counter.

I love when I have no clue who posters are know me from different boards. It's flattering.

Shut up already.  No one attacked you.  Grow up. 

It's not meant to be flattering that you were the resident troll at finheaven

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Shut up already.  No one attacked you.  Grow up. 

It's not meant to be flattering that you were the resident troll at finheaven

I have never been a troll anywhere, I just can think for myself and form my own opinions and that ruffles feathers of lesser posters sometimes.

Please present your argument, please counter what I have posted about Eli?

Forget the fact that he will be -- do the people who think Eli Manning should be a HoFer also think Joe Flacco should be? Because they're basically the same guy, execpt Joe Flacco has better career stats and was more responsible for this teams "horseshoe up my @$$" title run than Eli ever was.

Archived