Daryl Worley

Tinstar

Should the Jets show any interest I this CB who was just released by the Eagles . Kid will probably be suspended by the league, but he's a 23 yr starting CB with 3 years experience at the NFL level playing on his rookie deal . 

Crazy situation.  He was just traded to the Eagles from the Panthers.  Now, he gets arrested while he's passed out in his car in the middle of a highway near the Eagles facility.  Apparently he may have had a weapon on him as well and also got tased at the scene.  So yeah....let's sign this mofo and let Robby Anderson be his mentor!

5 hours ago, Tinstar said:

Should the Jets show any interest I this CB who was just released by the Eagles . Kid will probably be suspended by the league, but he's a 23 yr starting CB with 3 years experience at the NFL level playing on his rookie deal . 

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

he gets arrested while he's passed out in his car in the middle of a highway near the Eagles facility.  Apparently he may have had a weapon on him as well and also got tased at the scene. 

Crazy situation, that seems to happen too often in the NFL - is this some kind of ice bucket challenge for these players; get hammered, speed or pass out on road with drugs and or weapons, see if you get caught?

7 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Crazy situation.  He was just traded to the Eagles from the Panthers.  Now, he gets arrested while he's passed out in his car in the middle of a highway near the Eagles facility.  Apparently he may have had a weapon on him as well and also got tased at the scene.  So yeah....let's sign this mofo and let Robby Anderson be his mentor!

Sounds perfect . 

He must be a close relative of Mike Goodson, who was also found in the middle of route 80, unconscious, soaked in his own vomit and with a gun in the car.

You can't be serious about bringing in another one of these.  We've already been through one of these and it doesn't end well. 

9 hours ago, Tinstar said:

Lets bring back Mike Goodson while we are at it. 

55 minutes ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

Crazy situation, that seems to happen too often in the NFL - is this some kind of ice bucket challenge for these players; get hammered, speed or pass out on road with drugs and or weapons, see if you get caught?

If you're going to have drugs, you need to have weapons. 

9 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

It sounds like Anderson was already his mentor. 

Don't you folks ever get tired of being Judge Jury and Executioner of every player who hits the news wire as a true crime story ?  Here's a news flash for you folks.  Kids makes mistakes, and while some don't learn, many do . I read this same fury when the Jets originally signed ASJ and Pennell . I also know what I read this off season when both were free agents . 

I hope when you folks make your mistake, there's someone saying give him/her another chance .

12 hours ago, Tinstar said:

I hope you are kidding.   

26 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

Don't you folks ever get tired of being Judge Jury and Executioner of every player who hits the news wire as a true crime story ?  Here's a news flash for you folks.  Kids makes mistakes, and while some don't learn, many do . I read this same fury when the Jets originally signed ASJ and Pennell . I also know what I read this off season when both were free agents . 

I hope when you folks make your mistake, there's someone saying give him/her another chance .

I would say getting so trashed you pass out cold in your car in the middle of the road would, maybe, be a mistake.   When you are woken by the police and you fight them then you are a criminal.  When you have a gun and do this you need to go to prison.   

When you do all this while having a multimillion dollar contract you just tossed away you don’t deserve anything

Not just this guy but in general if you see a cop and your first instinct is to fight rather than cooperate then you've got major life issues and I want no part of you.

Hate to say it but I think of them as s*hole people.  

Archived