Invitation to Mafia Championship Season 5

Nolder

19 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Hey Thingy I sent you a PM on Mafia universe but it said I did not have the proper permissions 

Maybe you called it an idiot one too many times.

On 4/30/2018 at 10:45 PM, Smashmouth said:

Hey Thingy I sent you a PM on Mafia universe but it said I did not have the proper permissions 

FTW 
I BELIEVE

I have just poked my head into a one of these mafia game threads and I have no clue what the hell is going on or how it is played.  It's bizarro world.  I never heard of this thing before seeing  in  it here.  ?

On 5/5/2018 at 4:57 PM, Beerfish said:

I have just poked my head into a one of these mafia game threads and I have no clue what the hell is going on or how it is played.  It's bizarro world.  I never heard of this thing before seeing  in  it here.  ?

It’s weird until you play it. Well it’s still kinda weird even then. @BrickTamland , @GATA And @Stark all started playing two games ago. Already got it and having fun. Come to the active gamethread MFN3 that is pinned and read along . It’s a lot of fun. Some of us have been playing together from JI and JN for over a decade. Ok. Just got weird again. 

On 5/5/2018 at 4:57 PM, Beerfish said:

It kind of like playing clue or trying to be Sherlock Holmes. You try to decipher who the team of bad guys are. Sometimes when you're innocent and ppl accuse you of being the bad guys you blow up and thats ok. But when you catch a bad guy it's awesome and you want to pat yourself on the back. Or you could be a bad guy and then you have to kill ppl.

Archived