Schedule release tmrw

kevinc855

Well its my first year as a season ticket holder so here’s what I’m hoping for 

1) opener at home 

2) only 1-2 night games

3) only one 4pm home game if any 

4) 3 home games in October? Maybe 5 total before November to avoid the cold? 

5) no holiday games. We are in the clear this yea with the way New Years and Xmas eve fall anyway so we should be good. 

6) a mid nobember bye be optimal

7) load and noisy crowd every game! 

What you all looking for?! Look forward to seeing you all out there!  Jet up boys and girls! 

2 hours ago, Larz said:

I always get a kick out of the obvious bias in the cheaters schedule. 

As with most things: cheaters, I don’t get why this doesn’t get more attention in the press. 

Those dickheads seemingly always get the benefit of the doubt in terms of scheduling year in, year out.

32 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

As with most things: cheaters, I don’t get why this doesn’t get more attention in the press. 

Those dickheads seemingly always get the benefit of the doubt in terms of scheduling year in, year out.

I think they have been the home team on Thursday night something like 5 of the last 6 times they were on

They had xmas eve and new years eve at home last year 

One year someone had a Sunday night game then had to go to ratsboro on a Thursday night 

Kraft is chairman of the broadcast committee, the networks kiss his ass 

4 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

i usually go to one home game per year and I look for a early game against a team I think we have a good chance to beat. Last year was Jags (which we won even though they actually ended up being good.)

This year I'm hoping for Buffalo or Miami, 1:00 in October, November 

1 minute ago, johnnysd said:

well thats good, GB usualy struggles early

Remember the game, week 2 I believe where we had GB on the ropes with Geno?  I thought Geno was gonna be our guy. With 2 minutes in the half, 2 touchdown lead...   well, SOJ and Geno and our coaches showed their true colors. 

Being in Ohio, I look to go to at least one away game a year. This year there is realistically three that I can go to without breaking the bank on a plane ticket. @ Browns, @ Bears, and @ lions. Just going to depend on the convenience of the dates they fall on.

1 minute ago, southparkcpa said:

Remember the game, week 2 I believe where we had GB on the ropes with Geno?  I thought Geno was gonna be our guy. With 2 minutes in the half, 2 touchdown lead...   well, SOJ and Geno and our coaches showed their true colors. 

I was in Lambeau for that one.  Jumped out to a 21-3 lead, but couldn't hold it -- that was the season we had no corners.  Had no way to stop Rodgers to Nelson.

14 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

My dad and I went to that game @ Lambeau. Great experience even if the Jets did what they do.

Just now, UntouchableCrew said:

Yep, me too. Jordy had like a 70 yard TD where he made our CB look foolish.

Yup.  I remember the play -- think it was Milliner in coverage.

1 minute ago, UntouchableCrew said:

My dad and I went to that game @ Lambeau. Great experience even if the Jets did what they do.

Any football fan should try to get to Lambeau at least once.  Great experience, we had a blast, even if we ended up on the wrong end of the score.

Just now, Lith said:

Yup.  I remember the play -- think it was Milliner in coverage.

Any football fan should try to get to Lambeau at least once.  Great experience, we had a blast, even if we ended up on the wrong end of the score.

Haha yep. Classiest opposing fans I've ever met. Some good natured ribbing but zero issues the whole time I was here. Multiple Pack fans complimented my Klecko jersey.

3 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Haha yep. Classiest opposing fans I've ever met. Some good natured ribbing but zero issues the whole time I was here. Multiple Pack fans complimented my Klecko jersey.

Yup.  I have a friend who is a Packer fan -- we both live outside of Chicago.  We have talked about taking the trip to Jersey for the game -- I don't think he will get the same reception from our fans that I got in GB.

I would put Colts fans up there with GB.  Was at the game in Indy when we beat them in the playoffs.  Colts fans are congratulating me, patting me on the back on the way out.  They were so nice it was surreal.

1 hour ago, southparkcpa said:

Same thing ran through my head. That’s the timeout that a coach on the sidelines called before the Kerley touchdown isn’t it? 

13 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

1) opener at home 

2) only 1-2 night games

5) no holiday games. We are in the clear this yea with the way New Years and Xmas eve fall anyway so we should be good. 

What you all looking for?! Look forward to seeing you all out there!  Jet up boys and girls! 

I love night games and 4pm starts. Great tailgating games!

Enjoy your first season!

6 hours ago, Larz said:

I think they have been the home team on Thursday night something like 5 of the last 6 times they were on

They had xmas eve and new years eve at home last year 

One year someone had a Sunday night game then had to go to ratsboro on a Thursday night 

Kraft is chairman of the broadcast committee, the networks kiss his ass 

Spoiler alert: Buffalo vs Jets in Nov. on a ****ing Thursday night!!!

20 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

1) opener at home 

2) only 1-2 night games

1) after opening on the road for so many years we went through a crazy stretch of opening at home almost every year since 2010.  last year was the first road opener since 2009 I believe.  I would expect a road opener

2) I doubt we have more than 1 night game at home if we have any

3)I doubt we'll have many 4PM games scheduled but hopefully we are good enough to be flexed to 4Pm games later in the season

4)cold home games in person are great when the team is doing well, they suck when the team sucks.

7) if we are good then crowds are usually good, that's up to the team

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

I love night games and 4pm starts. Great tailgating games!

Enjoy your first season!

Totally agree. It’s nice to have time in the morning to get ready for the tailgate and night games always bring out a unique bunch to the tailgate. 

8 hours ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

Is there only one MNF game week 1?  Usually it’s a 6:30 and 10 pm game.  

There are only 15 games on the list - one may be missing, or...

6 hours ago, PS17 said:

I doubt it. Usually there is a blockbuster 4 PM national game, and these matchups are all terrible. Also there should be two MNF games. 

The list could be total BS.  I have no idea if it is from a credible source.  I am just sharing something I saw on line.

11 hours ago, Lith said:

Very cool. I will definitely be at the Lions game. The fact that it's the home opener is awesome. My wife is a huge Lions fan and We always go to the home opener but this time I will actually care who wins. Can't wait.

Archived