Schedule release tmrw

kevinc855

16 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

I don't consider those night games real Thanksgiving games. At Detroit and at Dallas are the real ones.  We last played in 2007 at Dallas and got crushed, before that it was 1985 at Detroit where we also lost

13 hours ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Haha yep. Classiest opposing fans I've ever met. Some good natured ribbing but zero issues the whole time I was here. Multiple Pack fans complimented my Klecko jersey.

I flew out for that game too. One of top live sports experiences of my life. As others have said, the pre-game environment was awesome, great environment in the stadium and amazing fans. As we were leaving Packers fans were shaking my hand and wishing me a safe trip back to NY. A must for any football fan.

18 minutes ago, Lith said:

NYP reporting that we open on Monday Night in Detroit. 

This means lots of shots of Josh Allen on the sideline in a baseball cap while McCown is out there scratching to put up 19 points. But kneeling is killing the ratings fokls. 

35 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Opening on MNF? It's like the NFL already knows we are drafting Baker Mayfield and plan on starting him from day 1. 

I hope you're right but barring injury to mcown and Bridgewater, I don't think Bowles starts our draft pick no matter who it is.

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

This means lots of shots of Josh Allen on the sideline in a baseball cap while McCown is out there scratching to put up 19 points. But kneeling is killing the ratings fokls. 

I thought you would go with Rosen on IR

Archived