MFB 3 Sign-up thread

CTM

6 hours ago, Pac said:

the stupid hack cost me access to the site during work hours.  anyone know how to setup a VPN or whatever it's called to circumvent the block?  I'm not playing on a phone..  it sucks

I actually play 80% of the time on my phone but I guess Im just used to it. But if you need a sneaky way to play at work @CTM

11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I actually play 80% of the time on my phone but I guess Im just used to it. But if you need a sneaky way to play at work @CTM

Yeah i can only play from my phone, if at that.

You'r gonna witness the mother of all slanking. 

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Yeah i can only play from my phone, if at that.

You'r gonna witness the mother of all slanking. 

I play almost all of the game from my phone. I save my computer times for the rereads i do and convince town to lynch townies. I also use my pc time to do worse rereads and fail getting scum lynched. So phone is fine.

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I play almost all of the game from my phone. I save my computer times for the rereads i do and convince town to lynch townies. I also use my pc time to do worse rereads and fail getting scum lynched. So phone is fine.

I dont have computer acess during the week usually. Not net connection at base. So just phone

9 hours ago, CTM said:

13 works, role PMs late tomorrow or monday depending on  how tonights after party goes.. Cheers! 

9 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Is that hippie code for spending over night in the drunk tank?

No Crush that's the After CTM leaves PArty

On 4/19/2018 at 1:46 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Sorry, getting things back in order after surgery 2 weeks ago. Been busy trying to get things organized. 

Archived