Browns just said they'll listen to offers for both their picks

jetstream23

31 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

Offer them #3 in exchange for both.

Hey, it's the Browns so they might take it.

Don't forget to offer them 2 JAG defensive players and a backup QB.  Skrine, Petty and Lee should get it done.

Idk how hard it is...everyone says draft darnold...draft darnold...take either Allen Rosen or Mayfield depending on who is left at four and use the rest of your dozen picks to load up on weapons for them. Give your fan base the qb they have waited an eternity for. When you have 2 top 4 picks and there are 4 qbs worth taking in the first round the answer is simple.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://JetNation.com mobile app

1 hour ago, section314 said:

The GM who has the #1 and #4 picks is afraid to pick? Great to be a Brown's fan.:huh:

He really has a chance to draft 2 stars, and he doesn't have the balls to pull the trigger.  Absurd.

He'd get penny on the dollar in trading the 1st and 4th.  

At some point the Browns are going to have to draft players.  What more can you ask for than the 1st, 4th, 33rd, and 35th picks to start off with???  If the picks turn into stars they're not going to be able to pay them all as it is.

55 minutes ago, SMC said:

He really has a chance to draft 2 stars, and he doesn't have the balls to pull the trigger.  Absurd.

They can't go wrong.

Draft your QB and either Barkley or Chubb at 4.    If all the QB's are the same to you, draft Barkley one and a QB at 4.    If I was them I'd trade some of the 2s and 3s for future draft picks.   Load up again going forward, and how many rookies can you play at one time.

Maybe.... trade the 4 for like a 7 or 8 (although I can't see Chicago moving up, they moved a lot last year).

1 minute ago, Gen X Jet said:

Don't they already have a ridiculous amount of picks- so much so that they are going to be in trouble come extension time in a few years?

Why are you assuming they are going to pick many players who will warrant such extensions ? This is the browns lol

14 minutes ago, Pac said:

At some point the Browns are going to have to draft players.  What more can you ask for than the 1st, 4th, 33rd, and 35th picks to start off with???  If the picks turn into stars they're not going to be able to pay them all as it is.

Yeah I don’t get it either

#1. Sam Darnold

#4. Bradley Chubb

#33. Sony Michel

#35. Best available OL

#64. Best available DB

Dorsey would be all but guaranteed to win Executive of the Year just with those first 2 rounds and be anointed a savior in Cleveland. A f*cking monkey could make that work.

1 hour ago, SMC said:

No he wouldn't.  He'd get a fortune in return for either pick.

4 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Per NFL Network, GM John Dorsey indicating they're open for business at both #1 and #4.

if they are talking about the press conference, i watched the entire thing....he said my phone is on...thats the same thing any GM would say...u couldnt get one to say that they are def not listening to any offers. fake news.

It really doesn't affect the Jets at all.

Doubt the Browns sell #1.  That needs to be a QB, or Dorsey needs to be committed.  #4 is going to be a different situation.  Depends how the draft falls.  If the Giants take Barkley there will still be two QB's on the board.  That pick will have some real value.  

This is where the Bills most likely will wind up.  It will cost them dearly, but I think they might have a choice of Allen, Rosen.  

11 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

if they are talking about the press conference, i watched the entire thing....he said my phone is on...thats the same thing any GM would say...u couldnt get one to say that they are def not listening to any offers. fake news.

I think ESPN, the NFL Network, etc. are milking this thing and every comment from a GM is turning into "Breaking News."

Archived