2018 Road Trips

On 8/5/2018 at 12:00 AM, BroadwayBen said:

If that's anywhere near the muni lot, I'll have to pass. I understand heckling but browns fans are straight up a**holes around that area. 

No, the Muni lot is on the other side of the freeway. We are located in the Cleveland Burke Lakefront Airport Lot. Our group invites all visiting fans to tailgate. We are family and foe friendly. Hosted a large group from the L7 lot several years ago.

Here is a Faceebook link to our event

https://www.facebook.com/events/2048042338797648/

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jets Fans, the time is approaching for you all to head to Cleveland to support your team. You are invited to tailgate with GNATS Tailgaters. A Facebook link to our event is below. There is a fun video in the event from the last time we hosted a group from the L7 lot. Our lot is friendly towards visiting fans. Don't let any horror stories from the Muni lot deter you from joining us for a great tailgate. That lot is on the south side of the Freeway, we are on the north side.

https://www.facebook.com/events/2048042338797648/

After being in attendance last night, I am beyond excited to go to the Cleveland game as well next thursday. Heading up from columbus with a few buddies of mine (all browns fans), and we booked a hotel and everything. Going to be a great time, and hopefully a jet win! Anyone else going? 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, slowmoe57 said:

Well bit the bullet and now have my ticket for Sundays game against the Bears. Anyone know of any meet up/tailgates I can crash. Flying solo on this one.

A bunch of us from the Chicago Jet Bar -- Country Club -- will be tailgating; will be both Jet and Bear fans.  The guy who is organizing it is looking for about $20 a head for food and he is taking care of all the arrangements.  Or you could just stop by and grab a beer.  Either way, you are welcome to join us.  We will be in the South lot starting around 9.  Let me know if you are interested.

1 minute ago, Lith said:

A bunch of us from the Chicago Jet Bar -- Country Club -- will be tailgating; will be both Jet and Bear fans.  The guy who is organizing it is looking for about $20 a head for food and he is taking care of all the arrangements.  Or you could just stop by and grab a beer.  Either way, you are welcome to join us.  We will be in the South lot starting around 9.  Let me know if you are interested.

1 minute ago, Lith said:

i am I live walking distance to the stadium -- is it ok to pay when i arrive ???-- also let me know any identifying signs

11 minutes ago, slowmoe57 said:

i am I live walking distance to the stadium -- is it ok to pay when i arrive ???-- also let me know any identifying signs

Yes.  Paying when you are there is fine.  If you want to PM me your cell #, I will let you know where we are on Sunday AM.

Anyone else interested in joining us -- let me know.

2 hours ago, Lith said:

Yes.  Paying when you are there is fine.  If you want to PM me your cell #, I will let you know where we are on Sunday AM.

Anyone else interested in joining us -- let me know.

I got a group of 6-7 going to the game. We are excited. Flying in Thursday night. Would love to meet-up at a tailgate

11 hours ago, Hofstra Jet said:

I got a group of 6-7 going to the game. We are excited. Flying in Thursday night. Would love to meet-up at a tailgate

We have room for you -- it is $25 a head for food, soft drinks and beer ($20 I mentioned above was a mistake) -- bring your own if you are drinkking anythying else.  If you want to meet us, we wil be in the South lot at 9AM.  Send me a PM with your cell # and I can let you know where to find us on Sunday.

6 hours ago, Lith said:

We have room for you -- it is $25 a head for food, soft drinks and beer ($20 I mentioned above was a mistake) -- bring your own if you are drinkking anythying else.  If you want to meet us, we wil be in the South lot at 9AM.  Send me a PM with your cell # and I can let you know where to find us on Sunday.

Ok great. I will run it past the guys we are going with. What kind of food? Just burgers and dogs? 

2 hours ago, Hofstra Jet said:

Ok great. I will run it past the guys we are going with. What kind of food? Just burgers and dogs? 

Not sure of the menu -- from what I was told -- burgers, chicken, brats, couple of sides, maybe a couple of other items.  They are going to have a caterer doing the cooking so it should be pretty good.  Guy who is planning it is just looking to cover his costs, he is not looking to make money off the deal.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/20/2018 at 7:15 AM, Sarge4Tide said:

Already purchased tickets to the Titans game and booked a room in Nashville. Its about a 5 hour drive for us

If you go, buy tickets to the Grand Ole Opry on Saturday night which is at the historic Ryman Auditorium downtown during December (I think the Rockettes play the new Opryland then). 

Also visit the Country music hall of fame

Do you have any idea of a Jets party Saturday night at one of the bars in Downtown or a tailgate party Sunday?

17 minutes ago, Nydrogers said:

Do you have any idea of a Jets party Saturday night at one of the bars in Downtown or a tailgate party Sunday?

I do not, but you can probably put on your Jets jersey,  go in any bar Saturday night down on Broadway and find some Jets fans to party with 

Archived