Josh Allen to the Jets per Josh Allen

Lupz27

2 hours ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

Why the hell would I like Josh Allen's team? I'm not a Josh Allen fan, I'm a fan of him being in a Jets uniform. If they picked Mayfield, then it's obvious they feel hes the best QB for this system and the big stage. 

Now I'm curious to know what was your issue with my post? Very random.

I just do not like people attacking others for liking another player. There is little weasel poster ( I don’t need to name ) who hates mayfield so much I seriously think he would root against the jets if they picked him. Glad to hear you’re not in that boat. 

I support our qb no matter who it is, hence my profile pic ha. Would you change yours to bakers then after draft day ? Since you wouldn’t want to promote Allen anymore if he is a bill or dolphin ha.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

Allen is going to be better than Baker in the nfl.  Sorry!

What are you basing that on? What has Josh Allen done to lead you to believe that. 

It's funny. Despite being completely different prospects, their stories started similarly. Not heavily recruited out of high school. Baker walked on to eventually earn a starting job at TTU. Transfers to one of the best programs in the country and wins 3 championships, a Heisman trophy and shattered records.

Josh Allen proved all the programs who didnt recruit him right. But hes really tall though. 

4 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

I just do not like people attacking others for liking another player. There is little weasel poster ( I don’t need to name ) who hates mayfield so much I seriously think he would root against the jets if they picked him. Glad to hear you’re not in that boat. 

I support our qb no matter who it is, hence my profile pic ha. Would you change yours to bakers then after draft day ? Since you wouldn’t want to promote Allen anymore if he is a bill or dolphin ha.

That's cool and I may have a clue who your talking about. My one problem is that some posters seem to police their best interest. So it goes on for all the top QBs, but they're only vocal if a poster is calling out another who defending the QB they like. So it seems like they tolerate trolls who are anti-Allen and repeat themselves, however do the same for Mayfield or Rosen and its a problem.

18 minutes ago, burkett2112 said:

What are you basing that on? What has Josh Allen done to lead you to believe that. 

It's funny. Despite being completely different prospects, their stories started similarly. Not heavily recruited out of high school. Baker walked on to eventually earn a starting job at TTU. Transfers to one of the best programs in the country and wins 3 championships, a Heisman trophy and shattered records.

Josh Allen proved all the programs who didnt recruit him right. But hes really tall though. 

And when Mayfield stinks in the nfl like every other air raid qb with inflated college stats you can move on to Jake Fromm in 2 years we should have the #1 pick by then

22 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

4471703B-5F18-4A1A-BD7D-18617C40BD48.jpeg

Archived