New Orleans: Luke McCown announces retirement

Gas2No99

QB Luke McCown announces retirement  :D

•  

NEW ORLEANS -- Longtime backup quarterback Luke McCown announced his retirement Friday at age 36.

McCown, the brother of New York Jets quarterback Josh McCown, spent 13 years in the NFL with five different teams before the Dallas Cowboys waived him last September.

Congrats @LukeMcCown! Proud to have been through this journey with you! pic.twitter.com/A01C1mQsvC

— Mike McCartney (@MikeMcCartney7) April 20, 2018

Luke McCown started 10 games in his career with the BrownsBuccaneersJaguarsFalcons and Saints and finished with 2,370 career passing yards, nine touchdowns and 15 interceptions.

His last significant stop was in New Orleans, where he served as Drew Brees' backup from 2013 to 2016 and appeared in a national Verizon advertising campaign for backup generators.

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Ban this bad hombre

I am in purgatory as we speak. I was supposed to be in Nicaragua by 1 pm central time.

i arrived at Laguardi at 5:30 am for a 7:30 flight. They switched gates and I wasn't notified, from 7:15am to until 11 am I was on standby for 5 flights,finally got an 11am flight. Was on the Tarmac for an hour. Missed my connection and am now 2 manhattans and 4 fat tires in waiting for the last flight to a 3rd world cesspool where I arrive after dark and have to hail a cab for a 45 minute drive to a town that is at the foot of an active volcano - Masaya.

FML

1 minute ago, Gas2No99 said:

I am in purgatory as we speak. I was supposed to be in Nicaragua by 1 pm central time.

i arrived at Laguardi at 5:30 am for a 7:30 flight. They switched gates and I wasn't notified, from 7:15am to until 11 am I was on standby for 5 flights,finally got an 11am flight. Was on the Tarmac for an hour. Missed my connection and am now 2 manhattans and 4 fat tires in waiting for the last flight to a 3rd world cesspool where I arrive after dark and have to hail a cab for a 45 minute drive to a town that is at the foot of an active volcano - Masaya.

FML

are you el chapo 

2 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

FML

The lengths some people go in an effort to score good ganja! :cloud9:

On 4/20/2018 at 4:19 PM, Gas2No99 said:

FML

A druggie I work with has a wife down there and he can't save enough money to get her up here.  If she is smart she will stay down there.

IMG_8554.PNGShįt just got real

I saw the riots in Masaya and a cop get his arm cut off with a machete by a teenager. 

They burned 2 cities in the north

they assasinated a reporter on the east coast in Bkue Fields. 

The military already is occupying the city and the smell of fire and burning tires in the streets are everywhere. 

If i don't make it back to the states before they close the borders send my love to the Jets and our future Franchise QB I may not live to see the pick next week 

:unsure:

3 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

IMG_8554.PNGShįt just got real

I saw the riots in Masaya and a cop get his arm cut off with a machete by a teenager. 

They burned 2 cities in the north

they assasinated a reporter on the east coast in Bkue Fields. 

The military already is occupying the city and the smell of fire and burning tires in the streets are everywhere. 

If i don't make it back to the states before they close the borders send my love to the Jets and our future Franchise QB I may not live to see the pick next week 

:unsure:

Be safe and come back to watch Mac **** it up.

On 4/20/2018 at 4:19 PM, Gas2No99 said:

FML

Mamma said there’d be days like this. 

Archived