Jets @ Detroit Lions - Bus Trip, Tickets & Tailgating

On 5/13/2018 at 12:52 AM, Maxman said:

Thanks. I am going to ask them about a tailgate only option. I think he will do it for a limited # of people but I will find out and post an update here either way.

I would be interested in the tailgate only option as well.

On 5/12/2018 at 9:52 PM, Maxman said:

Thanks. I am going to ask them about a tailgate only option. I think he will do it for a limited # of people but I will find out and post an update here either way.

Hi, 

any updates? I just purchased my game ticket, and being part of the tailgate would put the cherry on top for my trip. 

Thank you,

3 minutes ago, SoCal JetFan said:

Hi, 

any updates? I just purchased my game ticket, and being part of the tailgate would put the cherry on top for my trip. 

Thank you,

No updates just yet.  Thanks.  :)

Where are you sitting? Would be great to get a bunch of Jets fans together.

• 2 months later...
On 8/11/2018 at 12:47 PM, SoCal JetFan said:

Just following up,

we are getting closer to footballs season, and want to know if you had any updates on the tailgate?

This guy isn't doing a tailgate only option unfortunately. 

I am going to start a new thread though, I am actually not taking his trip. Flights are sooooooo inexpensive, I am looking at flying out for the game. So we can figure out a group tailgate thing in the new thread.

23 hours ago, Maxman said:

This guy isn't doing a tailgate only option unfortunately. 

I am going to start a new thread though, I am actually not taking his trip. Flights are sooooooo inexpensive, I am looking at flying out for the game. So we can figure out a group tailgate thing in the new thread.

That would be awesome. I’m traveling alone so meeting up with some jet fans would be great! 

Thanks.

Archived