On The Record Necro Gold 2018 Draft Super Poll

T0mShane

2018 NFL DRAFT  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB Should The Jets Draft? (excluding Darnold because he’ll be gone)

2. 2. Presuming Darnold AND Rosen are off the board, which QB should the Jets draft?

3. 3. In THREE years, which of these QBs is having the best statistical success?

4. 4. In FOUR years, which of these QBs IS NOT STARTING for an NFL team?

5. 5. Presuming the Jets draft a QB, during which range does that QB start his first game for the Jets?

• Weeks 1-4 of the 2018 season
    • Weeks 5-8 of the 2018 season
    • Weeks 8-12 of the 2018 season
    • Weeks 13-17 of the 2018 season
    • At some point during the 2019 season
  6. 6. BONUS Q: Who gets fired after the 2018 season?

3 hours ago, ChuckkieB said:

Darnold, Rosen, Mayfield, Allen.

Rosen will be the best pro. Allen the worst. 

Whoever we draft will be starting by week 8 at the latest.

Bowles is gone the millisecond after the season ends.

Please be true if Rosen makes it to us at 3 

5 minutes ago, artemusclyde said:

As long as we don't draft Mayfield I'm happy. He's Colt McCoy 2.0. The fact that a short air raid qb is getting projected into the top 5 overall is laughable. 

This is where I'm at...I've been calling Mayfield my #2 for like three weeks after him being at my #3 mostly all offseason, and I just called him my #2 as of today...not gonna lie, he might actually be my #5. I might actually prefer Allen and Jackson... I just don't know. And it's not like I'm in love with Darnold either. I keep thinking Andy Dalton with Darnold. And Allen and Jackson are such anomalies...but they also carry this huge amount of upside that I don't see in Darnold or Mayfield. I'm just praying for Rosen to be the pick. 

Archived