Draft Day Movie Discussion

TuscanyTile2

I still haven't seen this movie but every highlight I've seen makes me think this is one of the greatest bad movies of all time.  Can we have this thread to discuss the finer points of the film?

In the scene below, for example, Kevin Costner announces to his staff that he has made a trade for the #1 overall pick in the draft.  He then asks Jennifer Garner whether or not they can afford Bo Callahan under the salary cap.  This movie is comedy gold!

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I still haven't seen this movie...

This movie is comedy gold!

Sums up a lot of posters here since the JI exodus. 

“I have no grounds to make an opinionated comment, but here’s my definitive stance” 

lol

3 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Sums up a lot of posters here since the JI exodus. 

“I have no grounds to make an opinionated comment, but here’s my definitive stance” 

lol

I didn't read your post but I can already tell it's completely worthless!  :)

• 2 weeks later...

The team that gets played for fools, the Jags, was originally supposed to be the Jets, but at the last minute the Jets pulled out, feeling the bone headed decisions the movie version of the team made would upset the real life Jets fans with the team. 

On 5/1/2018 at 7:22 PM, joebabyny said:

The team that gets played for fools, the Jags, was originally supposed to be the Jets, but at the last minute the Jets pulled out, feeling the bone headed decisions the movie version of the team made would upset the real life Jets fans with the team. 

Well at least they don't make dumb decisions in the movie world!  

Though I think/hope we're in a new era of Jets football.  Having a FQB can cover for a lot of mistakes.  SF last year before and after Jimmy G.  Green Bay with vs without Rodgers last year.  

Archived