VC

Sr. Gata (4)  CrushFat, Brick, Nolderp, derpina

Kizzard Ling (1) Kizzard Ling

BRICK (1) Sr. Gata

NOLDER (1) Smash 

If you notice inaccuracies in vote counts just fix it and rule #14

lol wow

I thought I was the laziest mod....

So, I was supposed to be flying to Nicaragua tomorrow.  However, the entire country is in a state of turmoil and civil unrest.  Protesting and rioting, murders, all sorts of sh*t, it's probably not safe.  The US Embassy issued a travel advisory and has sent all non-critical positions back to the states.  However, once we get out of the airport, we'd be getting far away from the actin.  Not sure what do with myself. 

Should I go or reroute somewhere else in Central America?  There is a sick swell coming in so I dont want to go somewhere totally different.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

So, I was supposed to be flying to Nicaragua tomorrow.  However, the entire country is in a state of turmoil and civil unrest.  Protesting and rioting, murders, all sorts of sh*t, it's probably not safe.  The US Embassy issued a travel advisory and has sent all non-critical positions back to the states.  However, once we get out of the airport, we'd be getting far away from the actin.  Not sure what do with myself. 

Should I go or reroute somewhere else in Central America?  There is a sick swell coming in so I dont want to go somewhere totally different.

Go to Bay Islands, Honduras. 

I've heard great things from friends that have gone.

53 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm sure you can meet Nicaraguan boys in the states sweetie

58 minutes ago, JiF said:

... and I thought picking at 3rd was tough. 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

RIP

4 hours ago, JiF said:

you need to ask this question ?

16 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

you need to ask this question ?

Yes!  It's supposedly a peaceful protest and the cops shot at them and that's the only deaths so far. 

Otherwise, I think we can get in and out of the Airport pretty easily and once we get to the coast, we're fine.

Just scared about a potential road block or if the airport gets shut down.

Archived