MFB3 Game Thread

CTM

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Crusher said:

CTM 100% needs to get on that list and give Dr Crushlove exclusive rights to interviewing him after.

As long as he remembers to a. not get married to the gold digger and b. I get some finder's fee commission.

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

CTM 100% needs to get on that list and give Dr Crushlove exclusive rights to interviewing him after.

Fake news

Update: A rep for Hunt & Fish tells us that it never reserved or booked the “Sugar Social” event and its management ended discussions with the event’s promoters shortly after being contacted about it. We have confirmed that the event did not take place at Hunt & Fish.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Fake news

Update: A rep for Hunt & Fish tells us that it never reserved or booked the “Sugar Social” event and its management ended discussions with the event’s promoters shortly after being contacted about it. We have confirmed that the event did not take place at Hunt & Fish.

We have jumped the shark as a species. Extinction now please!

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

A. CTM is playing checkers to their chess, he was Crushlove trained, built for this sh*t!

B. Work that out with CTM

I view it as paying to keep them at arms length and avoid any sense of commitment. 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

We have jumped the shark as a species. Extinction now please!

The scum in DC are diligently working on it. I'm seriously considering buying 50-100 acres and start living off the grid. Maybe i'll start a commune of some sort

8 minutes ago, CTM said:

Fake news

Damn, it was a funny story I wanted that to be real.

Archived