Well Lizzie is my top, 80 is my 2nd if we're just going to look over it w/e 

Just remember that if I die

Unvote 

Vote 80

19 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Look at this nasty ass vote.

Protecting your teammate in 80?

Hey man are you going to hammer 80 or was all that earlier just you looking busy?

You ask about hammering 80, yet you never voted for 80, only APE then Gata, then NYN, which more on this in a few min.

What are you thoughts on Nyn? Cat got your tongue?

More Nyn, to drive us away from 80?

19 hours ago, GATA said:

Nope, the ape stuff doesn't make her look good at all. 

Other than that what she said about me is right . 

I'm town and just a min ago you were all chummy with her.

The bold was true after I revealed the result I was sent. 

18 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

vote Nyn

80 votes Nyn

18 hours ago, Lizard King said:

vote nyn

competing trains

You vote Nyn, around this time crusher was casing and building a potential for NYN, but we know Nyn was town.

I am going to go with @GATA reasoning, plus what I just posted above. It looks like you were trying to save your boy here, and when you couldn't get anyone with you other than 80, you 2 switched to NYN.

VOTE LIZARD KING

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

GATA you are startimg to make you trust you. We are getting close to quick votes are bad votes . 

I trust me all the time, that's the only way to go in this world. 

And I agree quick votes are bad votes esp now.

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

Vc

Senor Gata (1) LK

Lizard King (2) Stark, Brick

Brick (1) Crush fat

with 7 alive, 4 to lynch. Lizzy is at l-2

Scum on lizzes train.  Not saying Lizzie isn’t scum but stark or brick are probably scum. Maybe both? Stark can be cased and looked at. Brick I saw one stream of consciousness post .not sure what else is there. 

23 minutes ago, Stark said:

Protecting your teammate in 80?

You ask about hammering 80, yet you never voted for 80, only APE then Gata, then NYN, which more on this in a few min.

More Nyn, to drive us away from 80?

The bold was true after I revealed the result I was sent. 

80 votes Nyn

You vote Nyn, around this time crusher was casing and building a potential for NYN, but we know Nyn was town.

I am going to go with @GATA reasoning, plus what I just posted above. It looks like you were trying to save your boy here, and when you couldn't get anyone with you other than 80, you 2 switched to NYN.

VOTE LIZARD KING

My encouragement to Crusher to vote 80 was due to Crusher having cased 80 pretty hard.  What are you going for here? Not the truth apparently. 

4 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

My encouragement to Crusher to vote 80 was due to Crusher having cased 80 pretty hard.  What are you going for here? Not the truth apparently. 

That's fine if that is what you were doing in that moment to Crusher. I am also taking into account your reactions from gata's casing you and then the later which would have been your voting pattern. You could have hammered 80 but you didn't, you chose to follow 80's vote to NYN. why did you vote NYN? What is the truth Lizzy? 

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

That's fine if that is what you were doing in that moment to Crusher. I am also taking into account your reactions from gata's casing you and then the later which would have been your voting pattern. You could have hammered 80 but you didn't, you chose to follow 80's vote to NYN. why did you vote NYN? What is the truth Lizzy? 

I wanted 80 to explain himself before anyone hammered him ( I already said this yesterday). I voted Nyn because I bought into Crusher’s case on her. It’s not a scum tell that I misread 80 and Nyn. Gata on the other hand cannot keepher story straight. She’s using piss poor logic to try and case me. That itself is actually scummy. 

6 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I wanted 80 to explain himself before anyone hammered him ( I already said this yesterday). I voted Nyn because I bought into Crusher’s case on her. It’s not a scum tell that I misread 80 and Nyn. Gata on the other hand cannot keepher story straight. She’s using piss poor logic to try and case me. That itself is actually scummy. 

Wait what ? You called my case on Nym spamming . You were basically begging me to lynch 80. Oh no. Not good dude. unvote 

7 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

So you believed Crusher's case on Nyn, and today you vote Gata, only to change once Crusher voted for Brick? Using your reasoning then its completely possible you and crush are scum team and 80 was just another scum team... 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Wait what ? You called my case on Nym spamming . You were basically begging me to lynch 80. Oh no. Not good dude. unvote 

My read on you is fubar.... i didn't think you were scum but this little stint with LK has my head spinning. I do remember LK saying you were spamming the board though yesterday.

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

My read on you is fubar.... i didn't think you were scum but this little stint with LK has my head spinning. I do remember LK saying you were spamming the board though yesterday.

Don't even. You can clearly see where Nyn and I broke apart from each other, and then I laid my vote with the reasoning "competing trains."

21 hours ago, CTM said:

Damn CTM

Ape - (2) 80, Nyn

Stark - (1) Ape

Derpina80 - (3) Smash, Stark, Brick

Senor Gata (1) LK

Lizard King (1) Senor Gata

(2) Both CTM  and  GATA suck

10 alive 6 to lynch

21 hours ago, Lizard King said:

So Crusher isn't even voting 80. That's interesting.

20 hours ago, Lizard King said:

I mean can 80 even respond to this train fwiw?

Look at this nasty ass vote.

20 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Pac barely played and was CTMs choice for modkill he played so little. This adds nothing but words to the thread.

Money is good$$$$$

Telling Smach she doesnt see the GATA thing as shady

Once she saw GATAs screenshot she teells CTM she wouldn't have been as forgiving.

More dialogue that I think most of us already figured. Lightly influencing but no stance.

Hey man are you going to hammer 80 or was all that earlier just you looking busy?

catching scum would start with letting him respond to his train and not putting him at L1. but since you're playing your first game as scum I wouldn't expect you to have that level of nuance.

20 hours ago, The Crusher said:

This is the first time I think she mentions Ape. not sure but just read from page 1 and don't remember any.

Ape is apeing

Little dig at Ape

Nice little push. I notice she says demise and doesn;t come out and say anything about his alignment. Little is the Ape dead yet.

sarcasm

sarcasm back

Crusher is spamming the board at this point. Could go there.

Oh Lizzie. You yelled at me for not voting 80 and at the same time wanted to give him a chance. Then you called my case on Nym busy work. That settles it. 

vote lizzieLizzied

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

Yes he did. Give me a minute 

Crusher is spamming the board at this point. Could go there.

@Stark

Ive read this game twice. Feel free to ask me anything. 

11 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Don't even. You can clearly see where Nyn and I broke apart from each other, and then I laid my vote with the reasoning "competing trains."

I thought your reason was my case ? No it’s competimg trains? 

Archived