MFB3 Game Thread

CTM

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

1) You have the biggest boobs in here

2) I would've afforded the same courtesy to Brick or Stark since nobody has posted all the rules

3) GFY

1) Don't hate because you have a sunken chicken chest

2) You would also touch either of them in their naughty place

3) No. You

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You ok with this?  I will put the lizard down. Not enough info on Nolder or  Brick.

Well I thought getting something from the Nolder would help at this point. 

Maybe even force LK to do some work but he refuses to and instead enticed Smash.

I don't see him helping

On 4/23/2018 at 5:59 PM, BrickTamland said:

Greetings

On 4/23/2018 at 8:39 PM, BrickTamland said:

Vote gata

On 4/23/2018 at 10:10 PM, BrickTamland said:

Meh dude you voted crusher too. But sure

On 4/25/2018 at 10:27 PM, BrickTamland said:

Unvote

On 4/27/2018 at 9:06 AM, BrickTamland said:

darnold :)

On 4/27/2018 at 10:01 AM, BrickTamland said:

unfortunately no. VT. i was hoping to be, though

On 5/1/2018 at 9:22 AM, BrickTamland said:

vote derp

On 5/1/2018 at 9:22 AM, BrickTamland said:

this game has a different feel. wtf is going on? 

On 5/1/2018 at 9:35 AM, BrickTamland said:

You agree this game weird?

On 5/3/2018 at 10:50 PM, BrickTamland said:

I’m goin iiiinnnn

On 5/3/2018 at 11:56 PM, BrickTamland said:

Points for pukenerd

I’m interested in more details please

Bulge

Reference to Chan the Master or whatever from JI

Gata is town. She always talks about “that’s not fair” stuff

Lame baby. Death is part of the circle of life

Weird for this guy. He always wants the rational kills

Lamebaby move bro

I don’t think he answered you on this

This guy is all over the place. 

Solid burn 

Stark is town. I know this guy

Yup. Stark = town

stark my dude but he’s always wrong. So 80 is probably clean.

This made me lol. Thx 

Weird. Derp hates me for not caring enough. This is suspicious bro. Maybe stark had a point

Jif is not trying hard enough. I thought this guy had pride. Agree that jif is suspicious.

I’m here

I like the aggression.

Unvote

vote nolder— Didn’t  contribute anything. Got a lot of sh*t from people and didn’t say anything funny as rebuttal

i can also vote Herp or derp

This is Bricks recap of game to this point

On 5/4/2018 at 8:03 AM, BrickTamland said:

This is completely off.

edit:

now I get it. It’s just a newb attack not anything to do with scumminess. “These Newbs are annoying and/or they suck. Brick lost the last game bla bla 

2 things:

1. uncharacteristic move again from crusher

2. Personally I like it.

On 5/4/2018 at 10:22 AM, BrickTamland said:

AEAC54C4-7CF6-4A9F-A375-562543B887D0.gif

On 5/4/2018 at 10:26 AM, BrickTamland said:

50A4A745-1912-4944-8110-1701FC60133C.jpeg

On 5/7/2018 at 11:44 AM, BrickTamland said:

Vote 80

On 5/7/2018 at 11:50 AM, BrickTamland said:

* “STAHP”

4 hours ago, BrickTamland said:

For better or worse I trust stark and gata.

vote Liz 

Unless I missed any this is every single one of Brick's posts, I don't really see enough here to build anything off.

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

Vc

Lizard King (3) Stark, Brick, Senor Gata, SMash

Brick (1) LK

LK is at l-1

Thats a lynch!. Just going to double check vote totals

What the heck just happened, went from taking is slow - so i start pulling Bricks quotes - to all jump on LK?

I was voting him so I mean I guess thats fine but I thought we were taking some time... SMH...

After voting to off the town landscaper and then it's virgin, today the town took aim at their financial advisor who has managed to be be up a whopping 1% the past 2 years as the market has gained 30%. 

Sadly, Lizard King was vanilla town

On a more positive note, the towns financial future has improved immensely as a result 

It's now night, please have night actions in by 10am est.

Just now, Stark said:

What the heck just happened, went from taking is slow - so i start pulling Bricks quotes - to all jump on LK?

I was voting him so I mean I guess thats fine but I thought we were taking some time... SMH...

he said VOTE ME PUSSY 

I took it serious

Just now, CTM said:

After voting to off the town landscaper and then it's virgin, today the town took aim at their financial advisor who has managed to be be up a whopping 1% the past 2 years as the market has gained 30%. 

On a more positive note, the towns financial future has improved immensely as a result 

SMFH

2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Nice job Smash! I’ll go water my money tree which goes over great with my Chinese clientele and brings me mucho bucks. Good luck town. Smash sucks. 

Says the amazing scum hunter who scum hunted just about no one. Three other votes on you LK so maybe you played scummy ? Ever think of that ?

15 minutes ago, CTM said:

?

i was about to post the following before i had to take a long call, would not have changed anything, i dont think:

i feel im due to make a contribution at this point.

ive been largely a no show. i havent had shiz to say. however, youll see my voting history (early on the 80 train) has been townie.

tbh this game has been a sleepy one. now it has picked up big time with the double night kills. 

7 alive. 3 are scum. 4 are town.

im not scum. that leaves 3 people as scum from the remaining 6.

gata and stark are cleared for me until tomorrow at least. that means 3 people are scum from the remaining 4. ... crusher, lizzie, smash, nolder.

lizzie has had the most nonsensical and backtracking quotes that I am aware of. nolder is a no show until now. I think he is scum too. he was playing it quiet and is now popping up to avoid further suspicion.

i think one of crush and smash are scum. leaning towards smash.

vote remains LK.

1 hour ago, BrickTamland said:

i was about to post the following before i had to take a long call, would not have changed anything, i dont think:

i feel im due to make a contribution at this point.

ive been largely a no show. i havent had shiz to say. however, youll see my voting history (early on the 80 train) has been townie.

tbh this game has been a sleepy one. now it has picked up big time with the double night kills. 

7 alive. 3 are scum. 4 are town.

im not scum. that leaves 3 people as scum from the remaining 6.

gata and stark are cleared for me until tomorrow at least. that means 3 people are scum from the remaining 4. ... crusher, lizzie, smash, nolder.

lizzie has had the most nonsensical and backtracking quotes that I am aware of. nolder is a no show until now. I think he is scum too. he was playing it quiet and is now popping up to avoid further suspicion.

i think one of crush and smash are scum. leaning towards smash.

vote remains LK.

So your town for doing the same thing that makes Nolder scum and Lizzie is the nonsensical one? Got it. Thanks 

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

the votes were in very close proximity about a minute apart. Either way I think LK played scummy and  I intended to vote him since yesterday

I’m not saying nothing different. I was convinced he was scum too . I mean really convinced. He contradicted the fuck out himself . I honestly don’t think he even realizes it. I usually ignore him but I got sucked in too man. 

Archived