MFB3 Game Thread

CTM

Our new QB will be #14 

This game's greatest rule is number 14

Which in hindsight means Darnold will be the greatest. 

That settles it folks.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I’ve been pitiful . Getting too hyped up on my bad cases and not noticing the correct nuances. Good part is I get to play entire games cause I give scum no reason to kill me. Haha

actually you were hot early and went of the rails with Nyn

Just now, The Crusher said:

Same thing I did with Smash last game. Scum MVP is me. I’m terrible

Eh, just bump an earlier post where you called gata or stark scum, and declare how awesome you are. Works for Jif, Pac and Ape

2 hours ago, CTM said:

Post game awards

Jf80 = scum mvp for other team. Walked into Starks trap, convinced Gata to not Inv the night prior. And talked her out of killing Stark last night which would've kept game going.

Ape =  Town mvp. Had a good read on 3 of 4 scum and didn't get squirreled.

Overall, scum was under constant pressure as smash stark and gata all got in lynch range but town never pulled the trigger. 

This setup could've worked a lot better without Jf80 derping it up. Jf80 = ruins everything. Witholding the inv because he thought they were useless after walking face first into a KO was funny to watch 

GFY.

Thanks for running the game. 

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

GATA played great.  I dunno why she waited for my advice, ever. 

Sorry GATA.  You deserved better!

Because you're a veteran?!

It's ok you were busy with work 

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

I’ve been pitiful . Getting too hyped up on my bad cases and not noticing the correct nuances. Good part is I get to play entire games cause I give scum no reason to kill me. Haha

Eh, I gave you credit mid- game for looking for the right things. Sometimes you can have great technique and still strike out. That’s why we play the game.

48 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Not my thing. I’ll just do better next time. 

This is my real life outlook. For mafia I like to play the braggart heel, like The Rock early in his career. Or Ric Flair.

5 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

You put in zero effort and you seem proud of that enough to be sarcastic to the person pointing it out. Dude you really need to take a step back and read what you are writing here you're embarrassing yourself

5 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Vote Nolder

Absolutely worthless as scum or town

I've already owned up to it and I said I was going to put more effort going forward.

3 hours ago, CTM said:

I'd like to run this as a bigger game because the 2 scum teams and amnesiac seer mechanic was pretty fun to watch. Shame town caught all the NK's

This with like 20 ppl would be an awesome blood bath 

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

you know better than this, you certainly don't suck

He was busy he told me he would be busy too this weekend /early week so it kind of all occurred during a rough time. I was also too anxious so this is partially my fault 

On 5/4/2018 at 10:41 AM, JiF said:

Smash, Stark, Ape - those are my top 3.

It's literally amazing how good I am at this game and prove it over and over and over again, game after game, yet you stupid ****s still force me to post David Bowie gif's for being absolute morons who literally couldnt find scum sh*tting on your chest and ignoring everything I'm telling you when it's clear that Im the GREATEST SCUM HUNTER OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!

20 hours ago, CTM said:

Post game awards

Jf80 = scum mvp for other team. Walked into Starks trap, convinced Gata to not Inv the night prior. And talked her out of killing Stark last night which would've kept game going.

Ape =  Town mvp. Had a good read on 3 of 4 scum and didn't get squirreled.

Overall, scum was under constant pressure as smash stark and gata all got in lynch range but town never pulled the trigger.

This setup could've worked a lot better without Jf80 derping it up. Jf80 = ruins everything. Witholding the inv because he thought they were useless after walking face first into a KO was funny to watch 

**** you.  I had Smash and Stark 1 and 2 on D1.

******* Batman'ing this bitch like no other.

On 5/8/2018 at 12:24 PM, Nolder said:

As an aside, things aren't amazing or anything but the situation for town actually isn't as dire as it seems at first.

7 players, 3 are scum.

But that's not quite right.

It's 4 vs 2 vs 1 right now.

Odds are almost 50/50 in our favor to lynch a scum completely by accident whereas the scum team in the best position has to off their opponent and/or get 2 more people lynched. That's just assuming we mislynch in the first place which me might not.

Point is, it's not Lylo so stfu.

Ok here's where I left off and then I came back last night and had a second to make a post which is when I quoted Smash.

23 hours ago, CTM said:

After voting to off the town landscaper and then it's virgin, today the town took aim at their financial advisor who has managed to be be up a whopping 1% the past 2 years as the market has gained 30%. 

Sadly, Lizard King was vanilla town

On a more positive note, the towns financial future has improved immensely as a result 

It's now night, please have night actions in by 10am est.

21 hours ago, CTM said:

Morning 2 more dead bodies are  found

Crusher, Fat Vanilla Town, Is Dead

Nolder, Vanilla Town, is Dead

21 hours ago, CTM said:

And that is actually a wrap.

The scum team of Stark and Smash wins!

https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/qiyrwVfYAM9ff

Gata & Jf80 were the other team

https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/PcCUTzQ8sgg

WHAAA???

Did I math wrong? lol

How can it be a wrap when there's two mafia teams left?

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

WHAAA???

Did I math wrong? lol

How can it be a wrap when there's two mafia teams left?

Because town and other scum team couldn't achieve a lynch of other scum team today, the win condition was 50% of remaining players

Just now, CTM said:

Because town and other scum team couldn't achieve a lynch of other scum team today, the win condition was 50% of remaining players

Actually yeah ok that makes sense.

I haven't played a game with more than one scum team in awhile so I guess that was throwing me off.

(also I'm sometimes retarded lol)

Anyway thanks for modding sorry I didn't put much effort into the majority of the game.

Archived