MFB3 Game Thread

CTM

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

very true but in this case  we didn't have anyone making any type of case there's usually some Idiot claiming they found scum in the first 5 minutes

not saying idiot but....

JiF.jpg

very true but in this case  we didn't have anyone making any type of case there's usually some Idiot claiming they found scum in the first 5 minutes

Going from last game I say we kill a newbie early and often. If I didn't screw up getting you lynched last game we would have gotten CTM lynched and won. We need some newbie death up in this bitch.

Just now, The Crusher said:

Going from last game I say we kill a newbie early and often. If I didn't screw up getting you lynched last game we would have gotten CTM lynched and won. We need some newbie death up in this bitch.

newbie or inactive ...at least with the nub's they get some learning experience which is good for everyone

newbie or inactive ...at least with the nub's they get some learning experience which is good for everyone

Yeah but you weren't stuck with two of them at end game with CTM scumming it up with his scummy hippie penis. Inactives? Pac? ok.

unvote vote pac

17 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Sounds like you're telling me you're scum here, and are trying to blind squirrel your way into a member of the other scum faction.  

Huh? What does that mean? 

Archived