MFB3 Game Thread

CTM

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

GATA is scum with pac. You are basically the vaccine that saves us all. 

Im not scum. 

Pac idk about him, he could be hiding and that’s why he said he doesn’t remember his role. 

I can never read Hess I feel like he has 2 personalities. So either he’s lying to try to catch scum like that somehow or he actually is scum again but that would be a  3rd time in a row.

27 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Nobody is buying your fake reveal scumderella

I’m not even buying what you’re fake revealing. I am however  trying to understand your logic 

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Sounds like you're telling me you're scum here, and are trying to blind squirrel your way into a member of the other scum faction.  

To be fair, in this setup  the scum teams have just as much motivation to scumhunt. Which is gonna make this game tricky. But what you're saying here doesnt really do anything to refute his suspicion of you lol 

But it is the type of things you say that just make me laugh and shake my head, though <3

12 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Sounds like you're telling me you're scum here, and are trying to blind squirrel your way into a member of the other scum faction.  

This is the part that sounds scummy to me. you are saying you are on one of the scum teams. 

UNVOTE

VOTE 80

Archived