6. Hess hmmm
7. J80 hmmm
8. Smash Scumish
9. Ape hmmm
10. Brick Townish
11. Lizzie hmmm
12. Pac  Scumish
13. GATA Townish

What post of PACs makes him scummish to you? 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, HessStation said:

We're talking about my feels. Don't mess with my feels Crusher.

Just wondering if it was just because of his abscence. I would love to be convinced he is scum hiding cowardly and sheepishly behind the facade of being too dumb to play using his phone. 

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Just wondering if it was just because of his abscence. I would love to be convinced he is scum hiding cowardly and sheepishly behind the facade of being too dumb to play using his phone. 

Didnt he mention the whole phone playing thing in the sign up? 

4 hours ago, Stark said:

He has posted in some other threads, not sure if he is just avoiding this one or what

Very true , to the veterans does Pac avoid Mafia threads a lot?

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

I'm gonna vote the Ape . I've seen him in the football threads so either hes not interested in the game at all or hes laying low. If anything a little poke might get him active

Unvote PAC

Vote APE

He's in full-on fellating mode for saying he wanted Darnold all along.  Deserves a vote either way.  

Unvote vote Ape

On 4/26/2018 at 5:56 PM, HessStation said:

I can still remember when Pac played and it was sorta good. 

couple reasons.. I had a bad March (by my standards) because I took a week off and my boss gave me sh-t..  I got mad and guaranteed him 120% of my revenue # for April.  I scrambled this week and on Friday at 3PM I turned in a huge sale that got me to 200% for the month lol..  I walked in and told him -- yeah I'm at 200% just turned in a monster.. I'm leaving..  He laughed and waved for me to go home.

anywho, now I'm trying to decide if I want to play this game.

On 4/27/2018 at 2:09 PM, GATA said:

That tickles me lol

don't believe that idiots lies..  people lynched me on day 1 for a while out of fear so I decided I wasn't going to try on day 1 any more..  I usually turn it on as the game progresses.

ok that 10 page read through was completely worthless.  the game setup is kind of wack..

If I was scum with Gata I would teach her the ways of mafia in our QT and we would have run roughshod over this game.  instead ctm made me vt to potentially be used as a pawn by 2 disgusting scum teams.

since there are 2 scum teams it stands to reason that both teams are laying super low looking to see which way the wind blows. 

stark has had a queer obsession with me for 3 games..  I think he's using what has become his modus operandi to hide in plain site.

time to off that pig.

11 hours ago, Pac said:

ok that 10 page read through was completely worthless.  the game setup is kind of wack..

If I was scum with Gata I would teach her the ways of mafia in our QT and we would have run roughshod over this game.  instead ctm made me vt to potentially be used as a pawn by 2 disgusting scum teams.

since there are 2 scum teams it stands to reason that both teams are laying super low looking to see which way the wind blows. 

stark has had a queer obsession with me for 3 games..  I think he's using what has become his modus operandi to hide in plain site.

time to off that pig.

I would have followed you if you'd laid down a vote.

The fact that you didn't indicates to me you don't really believe in what you're saying.

Archived