MFB3 Game Thread

CTM

12 hours ago, Pac said:

couple reasons.. I had a bad March (by my standards) because I took a week off and my boss gave me sh-t..  I got mad and guaranteed him 120% of my revenue # for April.  I scrambled this week and on Friday at 3PM I turned in a huge sale that got me to 200% for the month lol..  I walked in and told him -- yeah I'm at 200% just turned in a monster.. I'm leaving..  He laughed and waved for me to go home.

anywho, now I'm trying to decide if I want to play this game.

JiF claimed scum. How does that make you feel? 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Pac said:

ok that 10 page read through was completely worthless.  the game setup is kind of wack..

If I was scum with Gata I would teach her the ways of mafia in our QT and we would have run roughshod over this game.  instead ctm made me vt to potentially be used as a pawn by 2 disgusting scum teams.

since there are 2 scum teams it stands to reason that both teams are laying super low looking to see which way the wind blows. 

stark has had a queer obsession with me for 3 games..  I think he's using what has become his modus operandi to hide in plain site.

time to off that pig.

This is actually reasonable contribution from you. Not sure what to think about it. I have to read some myself. 

16 hours ago, Pac said:

ever since JN got blocked at work I rarely come to the site during weekdays..  playing on a phone is awful..  let me read this thread and see if it's worth trying.

It was still funny to think about do they block proxy sites too? 

16 hours ago, Pac said:

ok that 10 page read through was completely worthless.  the game setup is kind of wack..

If I was scum with Gata I would teach her the ways of mafia in our QT and we would have run roughshod over this game.  instead ctm made me vt to potentially be used as a pawn by 2 disgusting scum teams.

since there are 2 scum teams it stands to reason that both teams are laying super low looking to see which way the wind blows. 

stark has had a queer obsession with me for 3 games..  I think he's using what has become his modus operandi to hide in plain site.

time to off that pig.

Is this what you mean by voting 

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

Take it up with Smash, I was going by his vc.

I didn’t see him vote either

On 4/28/2018 at 10:57 AM, Nolder said:

A little early to be so stubborn isn't it?

Huh? Saying I like my vote isn’t stubborn. Why chime in with a perception skewing comment like this?

17 hours ago, CTM said:

Sorry guys, vote count on phone is a dick.. Been away all weekend 

Same. Draft into our first travel weekend with both kids. We’re exhausted. Forgot how much sh*t you have to take everywhere with a baby.

Anyway, I’m finally at a point where I can pay attention to the game. Apologies for shrugging it off this far.

19 hours ago, Pac said:

I already voted stark, dope.

18 hours ago, Nolder said:

Take it up with Smash, I was going by his vc.

Sorry I was just adding to the latest vote count. I did look back but didn't see PAc's vote cause no bold phone vote

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

My point was about your point being pointless.  So pointing out your pointlessness.  

You having a penis is pointless. I run this town. My apathy is more valuable to mafia than the earnest efforts if 40 virgins.

VC

Ape (4)   Smash, Hess, 80, LK

Derpina (2) Ape, Stark

NOLDERP (1)  Nyn

Jif (1) Nolderp

Brick (1) CrushFat

Stark (1) PAc

Not voting : JIFFY POP, Brick, Sr Gata

With 13 alive CTM sucks

7 to lynch

On 4/28/2018 at 9:56 PM, Pac said:

time to off that pig.

I think it was Wednesday last week when it was Smash, Crush and I on the board saying that it would be good to vote in-actives and you have essentially been a ghost the last game. I don't even remember you playing in the first game for beginners which may prove my point. But the vote on you was just because of your lack of activity in the 3 games I have played and I only remember you being in the last game. 

I will re-read this hopefully in the next few hours and then give my opinion on the game.

Archived